Planet Pharma Employee Reviews

Had great hopes for this place
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2016
I left a permanent job to join this contract place and I lasted 2 weeks. No explanation, just good bye. I realize that's the chance you take with contract work, but what a waste of my time and resources. Very unprofessional. I've worked with many different contract agencies in the past. Be careful.
Pros
The pay was competitive.
Cons
It's sink or swim.
Great Temp Agency
CQ Lab Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILNovember 6, 2015
Planet Pharma is a great contract company to work for. They have a good individual healthcare plan and the representatives there are hard working, personable, and know the market really well. Those are hard characteristics to come by in contract agencies these days.
Pros
Hands on Contact, respectful, caring
Cons
Paid biweekly on mondays
Contractor
Regulatory Contractor (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILAugust 12, 2015
Horrible management. Often doing projects for sub-contract person who double dips on projects. Director of Recruitment is horrible. Talks like a used car salesman. Highly unprofessional and little regard to employees. The employees that work for you are the biggest allies and help your business grow.
Professional corporate environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 18, 2015
I worked in a very professional environment with a team that was motivated to fill requisitions and meet the needs of the hiring managers.
Employees are defined by a dollar sign only.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahMarch 2, 2015
Low pay. HIGHLY unprofessional staff. Recruiters that talk and act like a car salesmen..they talk the talk but they do not walk the walk. They seriously lack integrity on all fronts. If you have to request any support they always have a different story to tell you from day to day. This firm is more interested in the money than the one performing the work. You will not be supported...or paid well..no paid time off at all...lousy benefits. Theres no future with this company. The organization they placed me in had nothing good to say about this highly unprofessional staffing agency...other than they were a hugh debacle. Run from this organization.
Pros
Cons
to many to list
Great Company, Competitive Benefits
CRA (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2013
Planet Pharma is a great company to work for. I worked directly with a recruiting manager who was available 24/7. He helped me get an interview with a large Pharma company and even called to go through interview preparations. I ended up getting the job and could not be happier! We speak about once a month and I have complete confidence that Planet Pharma has my best interests in mind. I have enjoyed working with the Planet Pharma team!
No Courtesy
applicant (Former Employee) –  San JoseAugust 1, 2013
Submitted my resume in response to a job opening, but they apparently felt no obligation to respond in any way shape or form(at).