Planet Pharma Employee Reviews

Great place for people-person
National Recruiter I (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2017
This is a great company for recruiters who want a less corporate and more laid back feel, with lots of opportunity for growth. Additionally, this company allows recruiters to work independently so long as they are reaching their goals. 0% micro-management.
Great place to work, just not stable
Data Governance Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Abbott Park, ILMay 22, 2017
Love the company and the environment. Wish the company was stable. I do not care to disclose any further information about the company. This should be optional and not required
Pros
Excellent company
Cons
Unstable stock
Horrible Benefits
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  IllinoisApril 10, 2017
Although the staff is nice, the benefits are terrible. We are not offered PTO or vacation. I do not get paid for any time I need to take off, even if I'm sick. They also charge you a lot for insurance, their life insurance policies are expensive and not worth it.
Cons
No time off and expensive benefits.
Money Motivated Environment
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 7, 2016
Planet Pharma requires a certain kind of employee, one that is money-motivated. If you are the type of employee that has different motivations including employee engagement, as well as work-life balance, this is not the place for you.
There are some great co-workers that are helpful and kind, but overall, the culture is not a place to look for fun and engagement.
Had great hopes for this place
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2016
I left a permanent job to join this contract place and I lasted 2 weeks. No explanation, just good bye. I realize that's the chance you take with contract work, but what a waste of my time and resources. Very unprofessional. I've worked with many different contract agencies in the past. Be careful.
Pros
The pay was competitive.
Cons
It's sink or swim.
Great Temp Agency
CQ Lab Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILNovember 6, 2015
Planet Pharma is a great contract company to work for. They have a good individual healthcare plan and the representatives there are hard working, personable, and know the market really well. Those are hard characteristics to come by in contract agencies these days.
Pros
Hands on Contact, respectful, caring
Cons
Paid biweekly on mondays
Contractor
Regulatory Contractor (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILAugust 12, 2015
Horrible management. Often doing projects for sub-contract person who double dips on projects. Director of Recruitment is horrible. Talks like a used car salesman. Highly unprofessional and little regard to employees. The employees that work for you are the biggest allies and help your business grow.
Professional corporate environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 18, 2015
I worked in a very professional environment with a team that was motivated to fill requisitions and meet the needs of the hiring managers.
Employees are defined by a dollar sign only.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahMarch 2, 2015
Low pay. HIGHLY unprofessional staff. Recruiters that talk and act like a car salesmen..they talk the talk but they do not walk the walk. They seriously lack integrity on all fronts. If you have to request any support they always have a different story to tell you from day to day. This firm is more interested in the money than the one performing the work. You will not be supported...or paid well..no paid time off at all...lousy benefits. Theres no future with this company. The organization they placed me in had nothing good to say about this highly unprofessional staffing agency...other than they were a hugh debacle. Run from this organization.
Pros
Cons
to many to list