Planetechs

Planetechs Employee Reviews

Great
Senior Composite Technician (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJuly 26, 2015
There is nothing bad about this company. Sure a great place to work and the peoples are so nice. I would highly recommend anyone to apply there.
Great Employer to work for
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2015
Pros: Great job doing what i love
Cons: had to end
Start the day off getting your work assignment, head out and perform your duties. Work along side other mechanics or solo, 8 hour shifts.
Good firm to work for
Supervisor / Lead Structures Mechanic (Former Employee), Victorville, CAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Variety of jobs and locations
Cons: benefits
Enjoyed my time with PT.. Always listening and pay was always on time and never late. If there was an issue, they always handled it promptly.
Great group
Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic (Current Employee), Duluth MNFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: 6 month bonus
Cons: no travel pay
A typical day at work consists with the knowledge before going out to do the job. they always say if you've never done it once let someone know and they'll clear things up with someone whose an expert or has down it a few times to point you in the direct position. managements always making sure you follow and stay within he regulations and making sure you work in a timely manner. the most enjoyable thing at work is the group of people i work with. we all horse around but always get more than what is needed done.
Productive and fun place to work.
A&P Mechanic (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILFebruary 27, 2015
Great company. Good teamwork and values all its employees.
The company considerably improved profitability with about the same level of resources.
Great Staffing Agency
Aircraft Structural Maintenance Specialist (Former Employee), Everett, WAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: it's all great
Cons: no cons
Planetechs gave me the opportunity to expand my horizons by placing a wide variety of work at my fingertips. It all gave me an opportunity to learn a lot about a variety of aircrafts
Entry level recruiting job
Recruiting Team Manager (Former Employee), Oakbrook, ILJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: lots of free food
Cons: never knew what to expect
-Pound out phone calls and recruit aircraft mechanics for various jobs around the country and world.
-Current director of recruiting is volatile and would rather fire and hire than train people up.
-Co-workers were awesome friendly people.
-The hardest part of the job was putting up with the director.
-The most enjoyable part of the job was the compensation, weekends off, and fairly standard work hours (8am-6pm)
reliable company
A&P technician, C check and interior modification (Current Employee), oklahoma cityNovember 20, 2014
averall a good company to work for always avalible when need or find a better job

Recruters always able to help with all my needs
PlaneTechs
On-Site Project Administrator (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 19, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no much room for advancement
Great position with a good company. Supported recruiting staff in hiring aviation mechanics.
Fun, young workplace
Recruiter (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILNovember 8, 2014
Contact mechanics to recruit for various jobs all over the US. Both in the aviation and diesel markets.
Horriable Place to work
Sheet metal mechanic on the Delta (Former Employee), Dothan, ALNovember 2, 2014
Run down hangers. Did not have the things we needed for the job. Poor management. Did get along with co-workers.
Aircraft Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee), Charleston, SCMay 10, 2014
Cons: looking to find a job closer to home
I currently work at the Boeing South Carolinia facility , I am responsible for leading a crew to verify all work is complete and
meets engineering requirments and FAA standards .
great reps
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 26, 2014
Pros: per diam
Cons: management
worked in aar but as a contracter planetechs reps were very helpful aar was a lot funner during this time
Fast-paced, productive, and fun place to work!
Heavy Jet Maintenance Contractor (Current Employee), OAK BROOK, ILLINOISNovember 12, 2013
Pros: travel benefits and pay.
Cons: extremely fast-paced working environment and stress
A typical day involves disassembly of DASH 8 TURBO PROP aircraft by removing flight controls, wing access panels (that's where the fuel is stored), all the passenger seats, cockpit seats, floor panels, and walls, and breaking the aircraft down to a skeleton, for heavy check inspection. I've learned that, by working hard, fast-paced, and not concentrating on all I have to do, that I can actually move a mountain of work singlehandedly in one shift; it is absolutely amazing what one person can really and truly do alone in one shift.
I've met co-workers from all over the world and this is one of the most interesting aspects of working in aviation. The hardest part of the job is the stress of knowing there is a possibility that I didn't torque something correctly, left a tool inside the flight control cables, left something undone, or that some inexperienced person made a mistake that I didn't see. The most enjoyable part of the job is the money; but, I LOVE truck driving, and I can actually earn more driving a truck ( as long as I can get a union position).
Poor place to work, little room for growth
Project Administrator (Former Employee), Duluth, MNOctober 10, 2013
Get everything in writing. They tell their own employees that they will receive benefits but keep them as temps for years.
Good place to start recruiting career
Senior Manager - Business Development (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILJuly 30, 2013
PlaneTechs is a good company to start a recruiting career in contract staffing.
Planetechs is a good contract company
Production Lead (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILMay 6, 2013
performed production duties on Boeing's 787 for five years until work ran out
good comunication
A/P Mechanic (Former Employee), Everett, WAMarch 5, 2013
good Co-worker , good advice for working . job not to hard to do.
recruiters are very helpful
Structural Mechanic (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLOctober 31, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: job too short
I love working for Planetechs the pay was great and the job placement was fast.
Recruiting agency for the aerospace industry.
Avionics Technician/Mechanic (Former Employee), Oak brook,ILOctober 30, 2012
Pros: work always available.
Cons: travel
If you like To travel Planetechs has plenty of positions in the Aviation Industry. Planetechs recruits aircraft mechanics, avionics technicians and structure mechanics for various companies.

About Planetechs

PlaneTechs is the nation's largest provider of aviation mechanics and technicians for aircraft maintenance and manufacturing to – Read more

Planetechs Salaries