Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast

Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Patient Services Representative/Clinic Floater (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2016
I love working here. I believe in this company and what it stands for. I enjoy the community outreach programs and employee engagement.
Treat Volunteers Great
Assistant Health Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2015
I was a volunteer here and the nurses are extremely over worked and stressed out, the physicians act like you don't exist and the patients are impatient. The volunteer staff is great though!
Health Center Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dickinson, TXMay 29, 2013
This was what i thought a great company to work for, but as time goes by things start to get disappointing. They favor to employees who have been there longer and make the newer employees do all of the work.
A great organization providing valuable healthcare services to people needed reproductive health care
NURSE PRACTITIONER (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 1, 2012
A typical day, I may see 20-30 patients. Among these I will diagnose, management and treat varies conditions associated with reproductive health, perform well woman exams and prescribe various types of contraceptives...STD testing is also something we do daily. I have learned many gyn skills. My management team is supportive of myself and my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is delivering not so happy diagnoses and the most enjoyable part of the job is at the end of the day we have provided heatlhcare for many individuals in a timely, nonjudgemental and cost effective manner
Pros
hard work that is needed
Cons
space, need a new building