Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood United States Employee Reviews

Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 23, 2015
During a typical day at work, it is likely we see patients from all walks of life. It is always a new learning experiece despite the limited services we offer in each clinic. I have learned to work in unison with my peers in offering the best healthcare possible and our patients can see that as we work day in and day out. The responses that we receive from them reflect the outstanding patient care we are committed to provide. The job itself can become difficult when there is not adequate staff to cover all areas necessary for the work day, but we have managed to make it work each time. The most enjoyable part is the positive environment we have worked in through the years.
A great place to work if you believe in its mission
Clinical Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2015
My team is great, so I have a lot of fun at work. My manager is great so I have a lot of support. I feel like I'm actually making a difference in the world
Fun place to work.
Planned Parenthood - Health Center Manager (Current Employee), PekinApril 5, 2015
I learned many things working for this company. They treat you like family and the upper management team is great to work with.
I rather Not Say
Revenue Cycle Systems Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 4, 2015
Pros: There is non
Cons: You learn about Reprodutive health
The organization needs great improvement that is all I have to say at this time. I'm not understanding why its important for me to make a review, this should be optional
Center Administrative Support Coordinator (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 27, 2015
Extremely busy, fast paced and love it. Great people to work with. Love to help others. The CM and PFM are great managers.
Good company
Lead Accountant (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2015
Planned Parenthood is a good place to work. The company has stability. The work is environment is relaxed, enjoyable and pleasant.
Overall I loved my job.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 26, 2015
Overall I loved my job. It was a great stepping stone in the right direction. I am a Medical Assistant and I strive to go farther in the field I am in.
Great Starter Job
Medical Office Administration (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: pay
Great place to work when just finishing school. The bond you have with your co-workers is forever. No room for advancement
Productive and passionate internship opportunity.
Public Affairs Intern (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAMarch 19, 2015
It has been an amazing experience and opened my eyes to the true hardships that trail the lack of access to women's reproductive rights. It helped me to understand the importance of lobbying, rallying, advocating, and taking part in public affairs.
Womens Health
Nurse Practitioner in patient exams (Former Employee), Claymont, DEMarch 16, 2015
Functioned as a RN office manager and assistant to the nurse practitioner. Did health assessments, teaching, supplies.
Management doesn't respect work you do
Educator (Current Employee), Hempstead, NYMarch 13, 2015
Unappreciative company lacks compensation for time or effort put in to job. Constant unhappiness permeates from every department. Depressing to come to work in the morning.
Great staff
Patient Services Assistant (Former Employee), San Luis Obispo, CAMarch 12, 2015
This office is always busy. I was trained well for this position and was able to handle the work load without getting overwhelmed. I worked with great staff and worked well as a team.
Provides great services and cares about the community.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Naples, FLMarch 11, 2015
Pros: providing great services to the community, community outreach programs, sliding fee scale offered to our patients, and care about the patients.
Cons: i don't get many benefits, insurance plans are too expensive for me to afford.
My typical work day would include insurance verification, scheduling patients, verifying next-day appointments, translation services, checking patients in and out, answering phones, and faxing. On different occasions I participate in community outreach for health fairs.
Productive and Organized
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 11, 2015
Very strong place to work at , It varies what Unit you actually work on but for the most part very challenging, Love the people there, very Professional
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 10, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: low pay
Fun busy practice, that offers great educational and outreach programs in different communities. The office is open monday through and offers great holiday pay.
Fun workplace
CO WORKERS WERE FUN
HARDEST PART WAS THE DRIVE BACK TO THE OFFICE IN TRAFFIC
Great co-workers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Phoenix azFebruary 26, 2015
Great co-workers and great experience. I learned a lot working there both medically, politically and socioeconomically. This a place where you can really make a difference in someone's life by educating them on reproductive health.
They Care
Account Receivable Tech (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2015
They take pride in caring for their patient and they should. They really do care about their patient health. That was the main reason i stayed for so long. They pay is just way below standard and the employee insurance is not up to standard as well,
The most rewarding job emotionally and financially
Patient Services Assistant III, Clinic Manager (Former Employee), Ventura, CAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: emotional rewards from helping men and women, incredible team work throughout the clinic
Cons: being on call in the evenings and weekends
Supervising the flow of patients throughout the clinic

Supervising a staff of 10-20 employees performing a variety of tasks from receptionists to medical assistants to Nurse Practitioners.

Bank reconciliations and deposits

Problem solving: client flow, staffing issues, testing results, client issues

Team facilitating, making sure the team worked in a supportive efficient manner. Motivating team work

Dealing with emergency situations if necessary (interaction with the police)

Client and staff scheduling

Assisted physicians and Nurse Practitioners with basic medical procedures

Staff training: customer service
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Collegeville, PAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: helping teenagers
Greeting patients, disposing of Birth control methods, helping teenagers, co workers were great and the managers were awesome.

1 2 3 4 5

About Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is the leading reproductive health care provider, educator and advocate in the United States. For more than – Read more

Planned Parenthood Salaries