Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood Employee Reviews

Great
HCAP Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 21, 2015
This experience was very rewarding and I am glad I got the opportunity to do it. My supervisor was amazing and I really felt like I had an impact on the volunteers. Loved it!
great company to work for.
Data Entry Clerk / Finance (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2015
Pros: great employees.
Cons: nothing
great environment great coworkers, and great patients. not has my own family go to this facility but I enjoy helping patients who need help and even patients who come in for a check up. this facility was great. the doctors were great and worked with you and even the coworkers were so helpful and nice. if I had a chance to go back and work their I would.was so awesome to witness and a great experience period.
Great people
Organizing and Electoral Campaigns Intern (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 15, 2015
I loved it here. The people were awesome, motivated, organized, and supportive of everyone and everything. I was an intern and I met so many great people.
Health Care (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2015
People here truly care about women's reproductive health. It is an interesting place to work. Management was wonderful and always willing to teach.
Love it
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 7, 2015
i loved working there the diversity patients,my co workers.The great services they provide for pregnant women that have made a choice to terminate their pregnancy
The best!
Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Friendly staff, willing to help, great company
Cons: Language barrier
This was one of my top job experiences. I had such great training, they were a very welcoming environment! The hours were 4 days a week, 10 hours a work day. The hardest part would be the language barrier of me not knowing Spanish since the area was higher populated with Spanish speakers.
Positive mission, but not employee sensitive
Director, Facilities & Security (Former Employee), Hawthorne, NYApril 23, 2015
Pros: Positive mission
Cons: Salary and benefits
The mission of Planned Parenthood is very positive and supportive of women and minorities. The management seems to always be pressured to stay within budget. The goals of the organization seem to change frequently and it is difficult for employees to focus on those changing priorities.
Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 23, 2015
During a typical day at work, it is likely we see patients from all walks of life. It is always a new learning experiece despite the limited services we offer in each clinic. I have learned to work in unison with my peers in offering the best healthcare possible and our patients can see that as we work day in and day out. The responses that we receive from them reflect the outstanding patient care we are committed to provide. The job itself can become difficult when there is not adequate staff to cover all areas necessary for the work day, but we have managed to make it work each time. The most enjoyable part is the positive environment we have worked in through the years.
A great place to work if you believe in its mission
Clinical Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2015
My team is great, so I have a lot of fun at work. My manager is great so I have a lot of support. I feel like I'm actually making a difference in the world
Fun place to work.
Planned Parenthood - Health Center Manager (Current Employee), PekinApril 5, 2015
I learned many things working for this company. They treat you like family and the upper management team is great to work with.
I rather Not Say
Revenue Cycle Systems Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 4, 2015
Pros: There is non
Cons: You learn about Reprodutive health
The organization needs great improvement that is all I have to say at this time. I'm not understanding why its important for me to make a review, this should be optional
Center Administrative Support Coordinator (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 27, 2015
Extremely busy, fast paced and love it. Great people to work with. Love to help others. The CM and PFM are great managers.
Good company
Lead Accountant (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2015
Planned Parenthood is a good place to work. The company has stability. The work is environment is relaxed, enjoyable and pleasant.
Overall I loved my job.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 26, 2015
Overall I loved my job. It was a great stepping stone in the right direction. I am a Medical Assistant and I strive to go farther in the field I am in.
Great Starter Job
Medical Office Administration (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: pay
Great place to work when just finishing school. The bond you have with your co-workers is forever. No room for advancement
Productive and passionate internship opportunity.
Public Affairs Intern (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAMarch 19, 2015
It has been an amazing experience and opened my eyes to the true hardships that trail the lack of access to women's reproductive rights. It helped me to understand the importance of lobbying, rallying, advocating, and taking part in public affairs.
Womens Health
Nurse Practitioner in patient exams (Former Employee), Claymont, DEMarch 16, 2015
Functioned as a RN office manager and assistant to the nurse practitioner. Did health assessments, teaching, supplies.
Management doesn't respect work you do
Educator (Current Employee), Hempstead, NYMarch 13, 2015
Unappreciative company lacks compensation for time or effort put in to job. Constant unhappiness permeates from every department. Depressing to come to work in the morning.
Great staff
Patient Services Assistant (Former Employee), San Luis Obispo, CAMarch 12, 2015
This office is always busy. I was trained well for this position and was able to handle the work load without getting overwhelmed. I worked with great staff and worked well as a team.
Provides great services and cares about the community.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Naples, FLMarch 11, 2015
Pros: providing great services to the community, community outreach programs, sliding fee scale offered to our patients, and care about the patients.
Cons: i don't get many benefits, insurance plans are too expensive for me to afford.
My typical work day would include insurance verification, scheduling patients, verifying next-day appointments, translation services, checking patients in and out, answering phones, and faxing. On different occasions I participate in community outreach for health fairs.

1 2 3 4 5

About Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood is the leading reproductive health care provider, educator and advocate in the United States. For more than – Read more

Planned Parenthood Salaries