Planned Systems International Employee Reviews in United States

Great Job
LEP ST Linguist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 21, 2015
Job is great, love doing this job, helps networking, Company is great.
Management and operations is handled at the site by another company so the different company policies conflict lot of times.
Long ways to go for the management to fall in these guidelines
Vice-President / Advisory to CEO (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 6, 2015
Reported to CEO

Business Development
Tactical Teaming Relationships with other Prime Vendors
Strategic Marketing and Social Media support
Operational Support
Advisory to CEO
Defense Health Agency Business Development
Pros
Poor Management
Cons
N/A
Team-based work environment
Data Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 13, 2014
Personally I feel that this was by far the best job I ever had before. As far as my co-workers go I felt they were very friendly, hard-working, smart individuals. I never felt like I had to pull anybody else weight, management was pretty straightforward and reasonable with delegating tasks and the tools required to complete them, the location was great in terms of places to eat for lunch. Overall the corporate culture was quite exhilarating. In terms of my actual job of Data Technician I felt it was quite interesting being exposed to Oracle 11g and SQL update scripting as it was much simpler than I first thought yet very powerful. The project itself gave me some insight on some of the administrative tasks a medical clinic/hospital may partake and the possibility of how many administrative tasks could probably be more efficient for both the client and employee in many industries. The thing I enjoyed most about working there was the corporate culture if you will. What I mean is the company would hold events and encourage all employees to participate and most actually did. Some events where charity based and some was company based. In some ways it was starting to feel almost like a second family of sorts. It was then and there I learned that a job was more than just a place to earn a check and that its culture mattered to me more than previously thought.
Pros
lobby vending machine, local restaurants for lunch, environment/culture
Cons
other than this one guy that annoyed me, i would say none
Planned Systems International
Data Lead (Former Employee) –  ArlingtonAugust 27, 2014
They have a niche area that they are doing great business though not a large company. Their onboarding and care for their employees is second to none.
Pros
exceptional benefits and employee care
Cons
too small to have much room for movement.
Good Company
Jr Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 22, 2013
very involved with their employees and customers, CEO provided great morale to all employees
A global leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 21, 2015