PlanSource Employee Reviews in United States

Great work enviroment with fun people
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 12, 2016
I love this job! The people are fantastic and always eager to teach you new things. The schedule is flexible and in the office there are fun activities, such as a ping pong table and Put-Put.
Untrustworthy, Dishonest and Not the culture they tout online.
Multiple jobs (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2016
Having worked with multiple departments here, some groups are more dedicated than others. Their mantra of a fun place to work is a fa├žade and false. They PUSHED everyone to do a good review of the company so they could be viewed as a "great place to work" to up their public view. Very frowned upon to say anything negative during that review. There are severely dishonest and untrustworthy managers here. They say one thing and berate you when you walk away. I've seen it both firsthand and victim.

Example "you're doing a great job/Thank you for your time and efforts.", when they leave "what a Piece of [censored]".

They talk poorly of everyone in other departments and smile when face to face. The ridiculous gossip of departments and people in the break areas are crazy! And the sad part about that is, it's not even quiet. I've walked in on many conversations like that. This is not the way a company should be, nor should be believed that they have the teamwork culture, as their videos and website claim. And finally, to put it altogether, the bread and butter of this company is benefits, and yet, they clearly have issues with that internally. From setup AND management. Irony?

The Cxx/Upper management need to re-examine and dig in past the fake smiles and yes-boy and yes-maam answers they get when they are approached. Not a reflection on them from me, but can be viewed as a reflection of them as a company itself.

I survive there because I know to keep my head down. My honest view is that this is an employment waystation. The money is decent while you scout for a better
  more... job. Good luck!  less
Pros
They like to do lunch!
Cons
Dishonesty, Backstabbing nature amongst teams, Culture is fake.
EDI Configuration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 11, 2016
Managers need lack business etiquette and professionalism. Job advancement is not possible because growth was not encouraged.
Productive fun place to work
Benefits Renewal Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 24, 2016
It's an excellent place to work with opportunities for advancement. I was only working there for a short time for a temp agency but would very glad to work for them on a regular bases.
Pros
great opportunities for advancement
Cons
non noted
Excellent Company
Renewal Specialist (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 8, 2016
awesome company very laid back going online dealing with brokers, a typical day was coming in getting coffee sitting at your desk and doing your work great management
Pros
free lunches good pay
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2015
I have different aspirations, but overall, PlanSource is a good place to work and there is much room to grow if desired. They offer many benefits and opportunities to excel into different job/career domains.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, Benefits, Much room to cross train and excel, always busy
Cons
Not many social events, many emails
Great Company
Dedicated Service Specialist, OneSuiteHR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 10, 2015
Great Company to work for. Gave me a great foundation for benefits administration. Poor management on the payroll team. Not given the proper tools and training to be successful.
++++
EDI Configuration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CityAugust 20, 2015
Plansource is a wonderful place to work. The employees are great and the management is evern better. This is definitely a place to grow within the company.
Exciting Growth Company in the Benefit Administration space
Account Management (Current Employee) –  OrlandoFebruary 24, 2015
What an incredible company to work for: Fun culture including snacks, movie days, flexible schedules, etc. Employees learn a ton in a very short period of time.
Very good company
IT Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTNovember 4, 2013
Great culture and work place. Researching additional and local opportunities.
Work at home job
Forms Tester (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAOctober 17, 2013
Enjoyable, very flexible, well paid, healthcare included with full time work
Fun place to work - Casual atmosphere
Annonymous (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTJuly 1, 2013
PlanSource is a company that is growing - which gives way for some fun challenges. I have been able to learn a lot in a short amount of time.
I actually really like the product they provide (Payroll and Benefits Admin software, SaaS) which makes it easy to learn more about the product and interact with clients.
The work environment is friendly and they try to have fun events every month for the employees. It is nice to have some time to break away from work and interact with the other teams.
I like the casual dress code and working environment and they pay for our parking at the SLC location.
PlanSource has been a company that I have enjoyed working for.
Pros
casual dress code/atmosphere, employee fun events, great product
Cons
can get a little noisy in a cubicle environment
Not a place where you can balance work and life.
Benefits (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 24, 2013
The Plansource product itself is great, the company is not a healthy place to work due to the extremely heavy workloads placed on the employees.

PlanSource Reviews by Location