PlanSource Employee Reviews

Good Company
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 31, 2017
PlanSource is a good company to work for. The people provide a fun atmosphere and HR cares about the people. Management allows for a great work/family balance.
Great company to work for offering a great enviroment
Configuration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 1, 2017
Offers great workplace culture and makes sure to show employees that they are appreciated. Just like any other job work life balance is not always 50/50 but that depends on the season or the project.
Pros
Company which cares
Cons
Poor managment decesions
Former EE Worked There Many Years
N/A (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 27, 2016
Very poor work environment. I agree with everyone stating people are overworked. I like to stay busy and keep challenged, but they will work people to death and not care. They are very image focused, but actions don't back up their mission statements.

They hire management that have no idea what they're doing and leave them completely unchecked.

They are extremely dishonest and you will have to watch your back every day. There is not one person there I would trust one bit.

They don't problem solve. Management simply dictates to "make things fit" in situations that isn't possible. This shouldn't be how a payroll company operates.

You aren't rewarded for hard and accurate work. You can be a completely idiot and make mistakes all day, but if you know the right person, that's all that matters.
Pros
Cons
People - Policies - Work Ethics
Change is good
Undisclosed (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 28, 2016
As a growing company there is always something new happening here. Change as the company progresses is good. There are new opportunities that open up for advancement all the time. This is a fun place to work - themed activities, group activities, holiday parties, chair massages. They make it easy to come to work. I work with a lot of great people - it is a collaborative environment. I see room for me to grow with the company. Pay is good, benefits are great. My manager respects my opinion and asks for my input. I am given the opportunity to highlight my skills.
Pros
Work-Life balance, family events, team building events, philanthropy opportunities
Untrustworthy, overworked,
Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2016
Some managers try to develop a good positive environment but many are just axx kissers. They fear losing their jobs or being disliked, and will tell upper management anything to make themselves look good while bringing down others. Many managers aren't trained how to treat and lead teams. Employees are overworked constantly pushed to do more and more, and when you speak up your'e automatically marked as someone who can't handled the job. They talk up work life balance, but you're so overworked, you go home to finish what just couldn't be finished in 8 hours. You can easily work over 50 hours a week. To make matters worse, there are all sorts of clicks. Little groups that meet each other for lunch, after work and are the same people that will cover for each other.
There was one manager that really cared and made a difference in how people were being treated until they ran her out too. I hope she knows how much she meant to the payroll team and how much we miss her. She made it worth working at Plansource. She really made a difference for many of us.
Pros
Free lunch, snacks
Cons
Overworked, clicks, backstabbers, lack of real managers
Great work enviroment with fun people
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 12, 2016
I love this job! The people are fantastic and always eager to teach you new things. The schedule is flexible and in the office there are fun activities, such as a ping pong table and Put-Put.
Untrustworthy, Dishonest and Not the culture they tout online.
Multiple jobs (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2016
Having worked with multiple departments here, some groups are more dedicated than others. Their mantra of a fun place to work is a fa├žade and false. They PUSHED everyone to do a good review of the company so they could be viewed as a "great place to work" to up their public view. Very frowned upon to say anything negative during that review. There are severely dishonest and untrustworthy managers here. They say one thing and berate you when you walk away. I've seen it both firsthand and victim.

Example "you're doing a great job/Thank you for your time and efforts.", when they leave "what a Piece of [censored]".

They talk poorly of everyone in other departments and smile when face to face. The ridiculous gossip of departments and people in the break areas are crazy! And the sad part about that is, it's not even quiet. I've walked in on many conversations like that. This is not the way a company should be, nor should be believed that they have the teamwork culture, as their videos and website claim. And finally, to put it altogether, the bread and butter of this company is benefits, and yet, they clearly have issues with that internally. From setup AND management. Irony?

The Cxx/Upper management need to re-examine and dig in past the fake smiles and yes-boy and yes-maam answers they get when they are approached. Not a reflection on them from me, but can be viewed as a reflection of them as a company itself.

I survive there because I know to keep my head down. My honest view is that this is an employment waystation. The money is decent while you scout for a better
  more... job. Good luck!  less
Pros
They like to do lunch!
Cons
Dishonesty, Backstabbing nature amongst teams, Culture is fake.
EDI Configuration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 11, 2016
Managers need lack business etiquette and professionalism. Job advancement is not possible because growth was not encouraged.
Fast Paced Learning Environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaMay 31, 2016
Plansource is a fast paced environment with opportunity to grow. Many different career paths for you to choose from. Possiblity of working remotely. Learned alot of new systems and alot about clients.
Productive fun place to work
Benefits Renewal Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 24, 2016
It's an excellent place to work with opportunities for advancement. I was only working there for a short time for a temp agency but would very glad to work for them on a regular bases.
Pros
great opportunities for advancement
Cons
non noted
Excellent Company
Renewal Specialist (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 8, 2016
awesome company very laid back going online dealing with brokers, a typical day was coming in getting coffee sitting at your desk and doing your work great management
Pros
free lunches good pay
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2015
I have different aspirations, but overall, PlanSource is a good place to work and there is much room to grow if desired. They offer many benefits and opportunities to excel into different job/career domains.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, Benefits, Much room to cross train and excel, always busy
Cons
Not many social events, many emails
Great Company
Dedicated Service Specialist, OneSuiteHR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 10, 2015
Great Company to work for. Gave me a great foundation for benefits administration. Poor management on the payroll team. Not given the proper tools and training to be successful.
++++
EDI Configuration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CityAugust 20, 2015
Plansource is a wonderful place to work. The employees are great and the management is evern better. This is definitely a place to grow within the company.
Exciting Growth Company in the Benefit Administration space
Account Management (Current Employee) –  OrlandoFebruary 24, 2015
What an incredible company to work for: Fun culture including snacks, movie days, flexible schedules, etc. Employees learn a ton in a very short period of time.
Very good company
IT Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTNovember 4, 2013
Great culture and work place. Researching additional and local opportunities.
Work at home job
Forms Tester (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAOctober 17, 2013
Enjoyable, very flexible, well paid, healthcare included with full time work
Fun place to work - Casual atmosphere
Annonymous (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTJuly 1, 2013
PlanSource is a company that is growing - which gives way for some fun challenges. I have been able to learn a lot in a short amount of time.
I actually really like the product they provide (Payroll and Benefits Admin software, SaaS) which makes it easy to learn more about the product and interact with clients.
The work environment is friendly and they try to have fun events every month for the employees. It is nice to have some time to break away from work and interact with the other teams.
I like the casual dress code and working environment and they pay for our parking at the SLC location.
PlanSource has been a company that I have enjoyed working for.
Pros
Casual Dress code/atmosphere, employee fun events, great product
Cons
Can get a little noisy in a cubicle environment
Not a place where you can balance work and life.
Benefits (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 24, 2013
The Plansource product itself is great, the company is not a healthy place to work due to the extremely heavy workloads placed on the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PlanSource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9