Plant Interscapes Employee Reviews

they were a great company to work for
interior plant tech. (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 19, 2012
I very much injoyed working for plant interscapes! yes I learned so much from them. they are feirce when it comes to quality, costomer service and maintance of every account we serviced be it ten minutes or ten hours. A typical day-(we worked four ten hour days a week) so hectic is an understatment! I'll pick wensday my favorite day (they were all good routes) I would be on the road by ten minutes until six a.m. heading for bernie tx. I have six accounts in and around that area, my first being an a-frame house on the way . it is a ten minute account. then aprox. 18 miles down the road a thirty minute account, a little old woman i loved to death,three years same accounts more then just a job! ok next a restraunt one hour ,great people, great mexican food. next the oweners home out side bernie, one hour. two more accounts there a small cable tv company thirty minutes. next bank fourty min. now lunch thirty min. aprox. one o'clock now. leaving bernie heading for the dominion. I have three accounts here the tennis club, thirty min. george straits home, one hour and david robinsons home, one hour. very good people all of them. almost there. I leave the dominion back towards s.a ,a car dealership one hour and last but not least a tellamarketing co. one hour, finally my work day is done! except one more thing Ilive way across town so I still have thirty more miles to go. the end!
Pros
i loved my job
Cons
i drove an old 1976 truck!
Creative, sales driven work environment
Director of Sales and Design (Current Employee) –  Dallas TexasApril 25, 2013
Each day is unique and different, from problem solving to sales prospecting to creative designs, there is never a dull moment. I have learned how to focus my energy and time to make the most of each day. With managing a team of eight sales ladies, I have learned how to really listen to people and understand the root of the issue and how to assist them in resolving it. I work best in an environment where I am not micro managed. I look at my sales style as its own business, I will get as much out of it as I put into it.
It can be a challenge to work with a live product, as it can be unpredictable, and you have to work thru people issues everyday.
Pros
company truck, gas card, work from home
Cons
long hours, weekends, little praise
High expectations, low reward
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 25, 2015
The job was not fun and the hours were unnecessary and long. Micromanaging made for a long day with little accomplished. The thought that you should work 50-60 hours for no reason when the tasks to be completed could be done more efficiently.
Pros
the plants are pretty.
Cons
poorly managed.
coordinated maddnes
Level-III Horticltural Technician (Former Employee) –  houston txOctober 6, 2013
Awesome Houston team members Independent work integrity, and while traveling around the Houston metro area, I fell in love , and appreciate our Cities and communities, and all the people that live here. We are a blessed city.
Pros
independance
Cons
no growth for employees
Management is the Issue
Design & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasAugust 31, 2015
Upper management is the problem. Core Values for the company employees different rules for all at top. They love to change compensation mid-stream and do not pay employees when they leave or are terminated
Pros
Product is fun
Cons
All the rest