PLANT INTERSCAPES

PLANT INTERSCAPES Employee Reviews

coordinated maddnes
Level-III Horticltural Technician (Former Employee), houston txOctober 6, 2013
Pros: independance
Cons: no growth for employees
Awesome Houston team members Independent work integrity, and while traveling around the Houston metro area, I fell in love , and appreciate our Cities and communities, and all the people that live here. We are a blessed city.
they were a great company to work for
interior plant tech. (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 19, 2012
Pros: i loved my job
Cons: i drove an old 1976 truck!
I very much injoyed working for plant interscapes! yes I learned so much from them. they are feirce when it comes to quality, costomer service and maintance of every account we serviced be it ten minutes or ten hours. A typical day-(we worked four ten hour days a week) so hectic is an understatment! I'll pick wensday my favorite day (they were all good routes) I would be on the road by ten minutes until six a.m. heading for bernie tx. I have six accounts in and around that area, my first being an a-frame house on the way . it is a ten minute account. then aprox. 18 miles down the road a thirty minute account, a little old woman i loved to death,three years same accounts more then just a job! ok next a restraunt one hour ,great people, great mexican food. next the oweners home out side bernie, one hour. two more accounts there a small cable tv company thirty minutes. next bank fourty min. now lunch thirty min. aprox. one o'clock now. leaving bernie heading for the dominion. I have three accounts here the tennis club, thirty min. george straits home, one hour and david robinsons home, one hour. very good people all of them. almost there. I leave the dominion back towards s.a ,a car dealership one hour and last but not least a tellamarketing co. one hour, finally my work day is done! except one more thing Ilive way across town so I still have thirty more miles to go. the end!