General Practice in Plantation is seeking a Nurse Practitioner /Physician Assistant. NO HOSPITAL CALL!
- Will perform medical histories, patient assessments and physical examinations and record formulations regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and orders in patient charts, evaluates new patients and follows existing patients in the practice. Will perform diagnostic, therapeutic, and interventional procedures
- Screen incoming laboratory data, discuss data with patients and take appropriate action when results require prompt intervention.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients. Provide monitoring and continuity of care between visits. Maintain and review patient records, charts and other pertinent information. Will electronically post tests and examination results
- Instruct patient regarding medications and treatments. Educate patients regarding health and illness prevention.
- Administer medications and injections in compliance with state law and practice guidelines.
- Work with referring physicians and their staff to ensure continuity of care.
- Reviews and completes protocol history sheets, flow sheets, study follow-up reports, patient evaluation forms, and other relevant forms and surveys
- Performs other job related duties as necessary
- Florida Licensed Nurse Practitioner with appropriate board certification
- BCLS or ACLS required
- 3-5 years experience
Highly Desired Requirement:
Skill and Abilities:
- Work independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard