Objective: Plantscaping, Inc. a Family-owned Design and Service Company seeks hands-on team member to help us enhance our financial and reporting systems.
- Design & analyze efficient and timely reports for our company's multiple divisions. Prepare weekly flash reports, monthly financials and supporting analysis
- Forecast requirements, prepare budgets, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions
- Maximize our ERP System (MAS90) to develop job costing, profitability and efficiencies.
- Accomplish human resources objectives by planning, organizing and directing the administration of compensation programs, reporting compliance and employee benefits, enforcing policies and procedures, communicating job expectations
- Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinate the collection, consolidation and evaluation of financial data and preparing special reports
- Guide all of our departments by researching and interpreting accounting policies, applying observations and recommendations to operational issues
- Have a comprehensive understanding of current and proposed legislation; enforce accounting regulations; and recommend new procedures
- We offer a package of benefits, including 401k contributions; paid time off; health, dental and vision insurance; profit sharing
- A family-oriented attitude, dedicated to fostering positive intrapersonal relationships
- A beautiful & inspiring work environment
We are a fast-paced, creative and uniquely built organization. If your skill set and experience are a match with our needs and culture, please respond with your resume and a letter outlining your experiences as they relate to the above expectations.
Indeed - 12 months ago