Our client is a leading manufacturer of injection molded products located in the Southeast US. This is a great opportunity to join an excellent team in the manufacture of some of the highest technology molded products in the country. We are looking for a hands-on engineer to manage tooling introductions to the plant floor, someone who can establish process parameters, trouble-shoot the tooling, and improve existing processes.
Process Engineer Responsibilities.:
- The Process Engineer will successfully introducing new products and new or transferred tooling into manufacturing, including creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- The Process Engineer will optimize the molding, fixturing, and assembly process from design to product launch and continual improvement
- The Process Engineer will create or refine SOP’s for existing products.
The Process Engineer will optimize materials processing conditions, fixtures, and tooling to improve output, reduce scrap, and improve quality.
The Process Engineer will work in concert with production and maintenance personnel to deliver new process standards and/or safety improvements with new and/or existing equipment and machinery.
The Process Engineer coordinates continuous improvement and production process refinement efforts.
The Process Engineer generates BOMs & BORs (Bill of Materials & Bill of Resources) for all SKUs developed.
The Process Engineer coordinates all applicable product testing verification and ongoing validation to meet product specifications as well as comply with applicable local and governmental regulations and any specific agency or industry regulations/requirements..
- BSME, BSCh-E, or Similar Technical Degree preferred, BUT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- The Process Engineer should have 5 years of Process or Manufacturing Engineering with a manufacturer of Injection Molded products or components.
- Must be very hands on and able to assist in the set up of new tools, establishing initial processing parameters and troubleshooting the process.
- 3 years of experience with tools such as lean manufacturing, quality control, 6 sigma.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to work independently managing multiple projects.
- There is a strong preference that the Process Engineer has Autocad experience, with 3-D experience a bonus.
Indeed - 12 months ago
K & A Resource Group
K & A Resource Group
- 4 days ago
Core Molding Technologies
- 2 days ago
Gemtech Consulting, Inc.
- 22 days ago