Plastic Surgery Employee Reviews

Productive per hour
FIRST SURGICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 31, 2018
I enjoy my work very much. I would like to work 8 hs per day. But it depends on others not on me.
Excellent level. The behavior of doctors who I am working with is excellent and very respectfully
I feel comfortable. They know, I am foreign medical plastic surgeon with experience and they accept any comment if they ask me about what we are doing.
Pros
Professional and high academic level of work
Cons
Few time working
A lot of work.
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 19, 2017
One of the Doctors is very difficult to work with.
Not a diverse environment and needs more staff in order for the processes to work. great opportunity.
Benefits
Cons
Disorganized
boss is now close friends with my father
Internship (Current Employee) –  Laguna Beach, CAOctober 31, 2017
Its an amazing thing to do especially if you want to be in the medical business growing up.The people can be a bit rough but that might be because of all the medications.
Pros
learn more
Cons
no pay
Slow paced, fun place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 23, 2017
Working in a medical office is ideal. Great company to work for, especially if you have a selfless and caring doctor. I find myself wishing I had more challenging tasks and a heavier workload. The thing I love most about working here is the flexibility and understanding this employer has had when it comes to family.
high paced
LPN (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYApril 28, 2017
HIgh paced environment . Balenced reception duties and patient care. It was nice to meet all different types of patients. hardest part of the job was not having enough time with each patient due to overbooking.
Plastic Surgery Scheduling
Patient Coordinating (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 28, 2017
It has competitive pay and structure. I enjoy meeting new patients and building a relationship with them. Cosmetic surgery helps build confidence and I am proud to be a part of that.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
stress of bringing money in
patient care and team work
OFFICE MANAGER/ MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 7, 2017
A typical work day for me is busy and what I've is staying busy and positive in the work place is good. Good management you will have happy employees and a good company. Hardest part of the job is having people work together at times. The most enjoyable part of my job is patient care.
Pros
patient care and finding a cure
Cons
people not workind as a team
fast pace enviroment
Surgery Coordinator, LLUHC (Current Employee) –  Loma Linda, CAJuly 1, 2016
Assisting in daily maintenance of surgeon's calendar, assassinating patient's in registration of surgical procedures.
Boutique Practice
Practice Administrator The Facial Center (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2016
Solo practitioner with specific skill set. Attention to detail and artistic vision. Face and neck only. No body contouring or surgical procedures.
dedicada a mi trabajo y mucha responsabilidad
Dr. Mendez (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 10, 2016
Mi trabajo era de mucha responsabilidad ya que tenia que cubrir areas como facturacion, atencion al paciente, cobro y matenimiento del suplido medico con relacion a materiales. en el area post operatoria cuidado del paciente.
Stable fun job.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAMarch 6, 2016
I enjoy working for the doctors, both of whom do excellent work. I especially love the patients, many of whom I have developed a rapport with.
My coworkers and I strive to work as a team and we have a lot of fun together.
I check patients in and out. Collect any payments due. Prepare charts. Scan documents, answer heavy phones. Address patients issues whenever I am able or direct them to someone who can, faxing various documents, creating forms and flyers, ordering of office supplies as well as products, preform monthly inventory, confirmation calls, booking surgery's, helping when ever necessary in back office, daily cash check out, scheduling appointments.
There are times when we are short staffed and can result in patients waiting longer on the phone or when checking out. This is very difficult for me since I do not like to keep people waiting.
Pros
Great working enviorment and people
Cons
The pay
rewarding
Dermatology Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLOctober 22, 2015
recovery nurse (assessments of patients, iv administration), administration of po meds, sterilization of implements, assisted surgeons in the OR, and clinical, on call nurse for patient care and needs, advocating for patient.
Pros
lunches, free services
Cons
no full time hours, no job stability
Amazing Family Oriented Atmosphere
Beverly Hills Physician (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAAugust 26, 2015
A great place to work, Doctors made everyday a new challenge to learn something new or remember something that we had already reviewed one time already. A very Indulging and inspiring place to work.
A very good experience overall
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa AlJune 3, 2015
This was my first experience in the medical profession and I knew right away I liked the field.

I was so interested in learning more and more. This is when I decided to go to nursing school. The practice was small so I learned a lot about the front office and the clinical side.
Busy and Interesting
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 12, 2015
I would spend my days getting authorizations for procedures. Maintaining patient accounts for past due balances, denied claims and collections. Help with phones for scheduling appointments and procedures. In this filed, I learned a lot about reconstruction, billing and insurance. My co-workers were friendly and a great team. I loved interacting with all types of patients. The toughest part was not being able to give each patient the time they needed. On the phone or in person, I would say we were short staffed. The management I worked under for the last year was the best I had EVER worked for.
Awesome place to work.
Surgical Technologist/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 25, 2014
My job included assisting the physicians in the office and in surgery.I I also learned about the latest skin care products which I sold to our patients & ordered medical equipment and supplies for the office.
productive practices
Division Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 3, 2013
My job had many responabilities and I enjoyed each one. I improved my management skills and learned the effective way to work with physicians, residents, patients, employees, and co-workers. Time management skills were very important in this position. The most important part was to keep everyone informed and be assured they understood what was excepted in their performance.
The part of my job that was the hardest was dismissing personal. The enjoyable part was interviewing new employees.
Pros
I enjoyed the medical career and the atmistfear of the hospital and the university
Cons
Adjusting to new Department leaders.
productive and fund
Surgical Tech, Surgical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJanuary 31, 2013
monday to friday
all type of plastic surgery
co-workers are really good
was no hardest part for me
I enjoyable all part of my work
Fun place to work, loved co-workers and worked well with each other
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  KSDecember 19, 2012
Posted charges, balanced charges and payments daily by 4:00, answered phone and scheduled patients. Managed employees and we were a great team. Loved the patients and got to know everything about them. They loved coming into our warm office and treated with discretion and respect. Hardest part of the job was no lunch. Loved every other aspect of job. Adored my co-workers and the surgeon.
Pros
free lunch 2x week. freedom for my creativity, bonuses for my hard work.
Cons
no breaks, but very little stress.