Indian Rivers Rehabilitation & Wellness Center specializes in rehabilitation services for the evaluation and treatment of multiple conditions, and providing the ideal atmosphere for long term care.
We are currently seeking full time, part time and per diem CNA's & RN'sto join our outstanding team of dedicated caregivers.
RN Duties Include:
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors' orders
- Performing client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Current unrestricted RN Registered Nurse license in Distract of Columbia
- Current or recent experience in Nursing Home / LTC Long Term Care * Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills
CNA Positions Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of patients, as well as their supplies
- Aid patients in performing specific tasks pertaining to their needs
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Record all vital signs
- If necessary, transport patients to appropriate locations
- Provide nutrition when applicable
- Must have the desire to help others and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- MUST HAVE A New York LINCENSE-NO EXCEPTIONS
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply today! Email your resume or .
Contact 877-339-6999 x1 for info
We are also accepting applications in person during regular business hours:
17 Madison Street Granville, NY 12832