Platinum Consultants Employee Reviews

Good workplace just a lot of long far travel
Working Foreman (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHFebruary 8, 2017
Enjoy the work just looking to be closer to home for family. I started young and grew with this company to its current position. Leaving again is for family and better possibilities.
Pros
Good owners
Cons
No healthcare
Best CNAs amd Nurses and Unit Managers Ive ever worked with
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Millsboro, DENovember 9, 2016
This facility had a fantastic staff. Work well as a team. Lots of Drama at times. Became a facility most interested in the money then the best interest of the patient. Will accept all rehab patients regardless of the capability of providing the care they need.
Pros
Staff CNA amd nurses
Cons
Favortism & targeting to eliminate specific staff members
Friendly but could be better
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 24, 2016
Very nice people to work with but salary based on commission.The work start at 11:30 am with preparing the speach and some training. At 2:00 pm you are outside with the area address where you have to go to visit door to door customers. And you come back to the office at 8:30 pm to resume your day.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary
Fun and very fast pace work environment.
Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 6, 2016
Getting everyone hyped and motivated to start their work day. I have learned to manage and supervise over 15+ people. Try to make it fun as we work hard to flip rooms quickly as possible at a airport property hotel. My coworkers love and respect me as I do them. I've learned a lot about people of different cultures and having patience with people as well. Hardest part is trying to still keep business flowing when short staffed.
Pros
employee free lunches provided.
Cons
healthcare/benefits
Platinum Total Staffing Review not sure who Platinum Consultants are
HR Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 3, 2016
The recruiter who I worked under was very professional. I given great assignments; however, the job closed without informing anyone.
okay workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMarch 27, 2016
Jobs given are okay at best, I feel they don't really know what they're doing. A typical day at work would be long and HARD. Some co-workers were nice and cool and others were really offensive. Platinum staffing though lost the job contract due to s*xual and physical assault employees displayed at the workplace.
VP of Sales
VP of Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2016
Everyday I was responsible for going into the field and generating clients. I billed over 100k a week and at different times I had a few clients at a time that did over 100k a week in billing. I occassionally had to recruit for my own accounts and I learned numerous things about the industry.
Pros
Gas card, credit card
Good people to work with
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Waskom, TXFebruary 19, 2016
Well site Supervisor/Completion Consultant with over 16 years experience in oil and gas well completions with focus in well stimulation. Proven track record of strengthening operations, cutting costs and ensuring compliance. Very experienced with fracturing and coil tubing operations. Good leadership and communication skills. Adept at coordinating services for multi-stage completions. Safety, efficiency and communication are the keys to successful completions.
Pros
Schools
Great Place to work
Administrative Assistant/Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 19, 2015
This was a great place to work. All co-workers were easy to get along with. Had a great time at work. You learned all parts of the back of house here which was nice so you wee able to jump in to help any station at any time if need be.
productivity was great.
warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Industry, CAJune 29, 2015
The job itself is easy. packing, repacking, labeling,tagging,pricing. its all great. i'm willing to go back. It's a fun place to work and the personnel i worked with were so united.They help you out alot.
hard but rewarding
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2015
small company with big ambitions, with wonderful employers and employees who are fashioning themselves for major accounts
Pros
toolbox breaks always something to learn and improve on
nothing
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 14, 2015
This is temp service so they don't have any thing for you maybe a job and a paycheck , and need more jobs on the bus line, Working for them was ok
Pros
nothing
Cons
not enough work on the bus line
not good
Truck Driver/ Tire tech (Former Employee) –  center, txApril 1, 2015
the boss man was a good friend. I had a falling out with him so I moved on. I can say I learned a lot while I was there. It was a very small company.
Pros
free room and board
Cons
no health insurance
Productive and fun place to work
Bookkeeper, Asst. Controller (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYJanuary 16, 2015
Professional atmosfere and good people to work with. Wish to have more time to know area for best. Short term position.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Didn't find - short term
Good Company
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 11, 2015
Comcast isn't the easiest job, but the people at work are awesome. the benefits are top notch as well.
Benefits
Cons
Tough Customers
The management is disorganized and rude!
Temporary Projects (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
I was doing temporary jobs that the company placed me. All of the jobs that I was working with were great!
Launched local phone companies into the competitive long distance marketplace
Chief Executive Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 21, 2014
• Secured FCC compliance in each phase of setting up long distance programs to sell to their customers, generating $125,000 to over $500,000 per company annually;
• Negotiated all agreements with toll providers, on behalf of the phone company, and helped decrease rates by 14% to 31% over the length of the contracts;
good
Security Officer- upscale (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2014
platinum security needs to have more job openings. but they do care about employess
Pros
healthcare benefits
Cons
no advanement positions
Great environment for someone looking to recruit for industrial/manufacturing jobs.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAJuly 24, 2014
I was given the opportunity to help a friend run their own business managing 2 offices in the Los Angeles area. I would perform your typical recruiting agency duties such as payroll, FMLA, benefits, and sales. I would visit our clients daily to keep up with the demands and hold various types of meetings (safety, training, and other functions) with our employees. I learned that you need to be very competitive and must keep up with the demands of the manufacturing industry. The hardest part of the job was orientating new employees at midnight (start of shift) and having to do the same thing at 6am with no sleep. The most enjoyable part is being able to place someone in a position where they can excel and bring good things to our clients.
Wonderful atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  jacksonville, flJuly 16, 2014
Checking people in for testing, cleaning offices, data entry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval