Platinum Consultants Employee Reviews in United States

VP of Sales
VP of Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2016
Everyday I was responsible for going into the field and generating clients. I billed over 100k a week and at different times I had a few clients at a time that did over 100k a week in billing. I occassionally had to recruit for my own accounts and I learned numerous things about the industry.
Pros
Gas card, credit card
Good people to work with
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Waskom, TXFebruary 19, 2016
Well site Supervisor/Completion Consultant with over 16 years experience in oil and gas well completions with focus in well stimulation. Proven track record of strengthening operations, cutting costs and ensuring compliance. Very experienced with fracturing and coil tubing operations. Good leadership and communication skills. Adept at coordinating services for multi-stage completions. Safety, efficiency and communication are the keys to successful completions.
Pros
Schools
Great Place to work
Administrative Assistant/Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 19, 2015
This was a great place to work. All co-workers were easy to get along with. Had a great time at work. You learned all parts of the back of house here which was nice so you wee able to jump in to help any station at any time if need be.
productivity was great.
warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Industry, CAJune 29, 2015
The job itself is easy. packing, repacking, labeling,tagging,pricing. its all great. i'm willing to go back. It's a fun place to work and the personnel i worked with were so united.They help you out alot.
hard but rewarding
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2015
small company with big ambitions, with wonderful employers and employees who are fashioning themselves for major accounts
Pros
toolbox breaks always something to learn and improve on
nothing
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 14, 2015
This is temp service so they don't have any thing for you maybe a job and a paycheck , and need more jobs on the bus line, Working for them was ok
Pros
nothing
Cons
not enough work on the bus line
not good
Truck Driver/ Tire tech (Former Employee) –  center, txApril 1, 2015
the boss man was a good friend. I had a falling out with him so I moved on. I can say I learned a lot while I was there. It was a very small company.
Pros
free room and board
Cons
no health insurance
Productive and fun place to work
Bookkeeper, Asst. Controller (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYJanuary 16, 2015
Professional atmosfere and good people to work with. Wish to have more time to know area for best. Short term position.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
didn't find - short term
Good Company
Customer Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 11, 2015
Comcast isn't the easiest job, but the people at work are awesome. the benefits are top notch as well.
benefits
Cons
tough customers
The management is disorganized and rude!
Temporary Projects (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
I was doing temporary jobs that the company placed me. All of the jobs that I was working with were great!
Launched local phone companies into the competitive long distance marketplace
Chief Executive Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 21, 2014
• Secured FCC compliance in each phase of setting up long distance programs to sell to their customers, generating $125,000 to over $500,000 per company annually;
• Negotiated all agreements with toll providers, on behalf of the phone company, and helped decrease rates by 14% to 31% over the length of the contracts;
good
Security Officer- upscale (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2014
platinum security needs to have more job openings. but they do care about employess
Pros
healthcare benefits
Cons
no advanement positions
Great environment for someone looking to recruit for industrial/manufacturing jobs.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAJuly 24, 2014
I was given the opportunity to help a friend run their own business managing 2 offices in the Los Angeles area. I would perform your typical recruiting agency duties such as payroll, FMLA, benefits, and sales. I would visit our clients daily to keep up with the demands and hold various types of meetings (safety, training, and other functions) with our employees. I learned that you need to be very competitive and must keep up with the demands of the manufacturing industry. The hardest part of the job was orientating new employees at midnight (start of shift) and having to do the same thing at 6am with no sleep. The most enjoyable part is being able to place someone in a position where they can excel and bring good things to our clients.
Wonderful atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  jacksonville, flJuly 16, 2014
Checking people in for testing, cleaning offices, data entry
Worked as a metal fabrication protectionist.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJune 16, 2014
They were fine to work for but would come short on work availability and high paying jobs.
Continous learning environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 28, 2014
My current employer offers a relaxed working environment that supports each team member to reach his/her full potential. I have learned how to implement new programs which enables the company to communicate with one another daily, recently installing Remote Access and Team Viewer. We are able to conference in real time to assure that the entire team works toward the same goals. My co-worker are productive, and eager to learn, as we continue to delivery excellent customer service to our clients. The hardest part of my job I can honestly say is nothing, but the most enjoyable part of my job is complements and compensation we all receive from the owners.
Pros
payed lunch breaks
Busy Day Always
Operator (Former Employee) –  wall st., NYJanuary 14, 2014
Platinum Properties employees are great (some) but I can't say the same for the management staff. No benefits no raise after doing more than what you're suppose to. The only enjoyable experience I had in Platinum Properties had to be the friends I gained.
Pros
employees
Cons
short breaks, negative attitude
Not for me
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAJanuary 11, 2014
I was sent out to sell insurance door to door in the country alone. I felt unsafe and did not care for this position.
temp agency
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 28, 2013
Temp agency that placed me with AAFES. Answering calls in call center
I had an overall good experience with this company although there were some management issues
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 14, 2013
A typical day for me is to start at the gym at 5am workout, get ready there and be at my office by 7-730. I review my planner and appointments, make any necessary follow ups and head out to do cold calls and client visits by 830. By three I return to the office to follow up on any new leads, problems, to enter my data from the day and set up the next day.

I love selling and building new relationships and expanding those to long term friendships/working relationships and have been very successful in this.
Pros
expenses paid benefits
Cons
low commission percentage