RN Case Managers needed!
2 years of HOSPITAL Case Management experience required
Inpatient discharge planning, retro and concurrent review
Treatment Authorization review
Familiar with any of the following-InterQual Criteria, Milliman, Cerner, EPIC
We offer RN Case Managers:
-Best Hourly Rate
-DAILY or Weekly Paycheck
-Tax-Free Stipend for Housing if Eligible
-Tax-Free Meal and Incidentals Stipend available
-Assistance with Relocation
-State Licensure Assistance and Reimbursement
-Contract Renewal Bonus
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Critical Care Nurse"
- Identify patients' age-specific needs and alter care plans as necessary to meet those needs.
- Perform approved therapeutic or diagnostic procedures based upon patients' clinical status.
- Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
- Advocate for patients' and families' needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Set up and monitor medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms,oxygen delivery devices, transducers, and pressure lines.
- Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Assess patients' pain levels and sedation requirements.
- Assess patients' psychosocial status and needs including areas such as sleep patterns, anxiety, grief, anger, and support systems.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to develop and revise treatment plans based on identified needs and assessment data.
- Compile Evaluate and analyze data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests and determine emergency intervention needs.
- Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and elective cardioversion.
- Identify malfunctioning equipment or devices.
- Assess family adaptation levels and coping skills to determine whether intervention is needed.
- Supervise and monitor unit nursing staff.
Please send your RN RESUMES asap to us at:
Platinum Healthcare Staffing, Inc., a Joint Commission-Certified Company
3481 Airport Drive Ste. 400, Torrance, CA 90505
Attn: TRAVEL RECRUITER
Tel: 855-236-9807 Fax: (888) 772 5757