TAX SENIOR MANAGER
A growth-oriented, regional CPA firm seeks an experienced CPA’s to join their firm.
- Expected to have a sophisticated knowledge of tax planning and consulting and is responsible for issuance of tax reports, ultimately ensuring compliance with professional standards and Firm policies.
- Responsible for all business aspects of client relationships including billing, collecting and maintaining profitability within the Partner’s book of business.
- Educate and train staff and assist in the growth and development of the Firm’s professional team members
The successful candidate must possess
- 12+ years of experience in Public Accounting in a Tax practice.
- CPA license is required.
- Strong technical knowledge in Corporate, Partnership and Individual taxation
If you would like to discuss this position please feel free to contact – in strictest confidence.