Plaza Auto Mall

Plaza Auto Mall Employer Reviews

Interesting
Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 12, 2014
Fast paced environment. Commission based. takes a few months to transition. strong selling skills developed.
Productive, high volume of work , funny , friendly employees
Receptionist (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, over time
High call volume
High customer volume

Management are very helpful

Co-workers are like a big family always available to help when you need them.
Vehicles are always getting delivered
Operator / Customer Service (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: friendly atmospere
Cons: no advancements
Called clients to remind them of their upcoming appointments and made sure customers were satisfied with our service.
A Great Place To Work At
Shuttle Coordinator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 20, 2014
I would go in an open my department, and turn on my computer to start my mapquest for directions for my drivers. I learned a lot about cars. My co-workers were not only friendly, but very helpful when I needed them. The hardest part is when I couldn't help my customers as much as I could have.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my co-workers – more... and when I saw the smile on my customers faces of satisfaction of servicel – less
Productiv and fun work place with a large lunch room
Heavy Auto-body Repair Tech / Foreman (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: management sometimes provided lunch following day if we cross our cota for that day
Cons: there were strict company policy rules. you only get one chance
A typical day was operating a chief bench with the lazar Genesis 2000 high velocity measuring system, repairing heavy collision damaged vehicles, returning them back to factory specifications and meticulous in maintaining factory warranty. with the use of a variety of tools. Straightened- repaired- removed- replaced or aligned part, cut- weld-,grind- – more... sand- prime. I am what you would call a stand alone guy, from start to finish. Managed and distributed work for ten employees. The hardest part was leaving my work to tend to other employee when they had a problem. The most enjoyable part of the day was lunch time when everybody assembled in the lunch room – less
Transporter
Porter (Former Employee), Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn,New YorkOctober 10, 2013
My co-workers were mostly nice,I learned about the car business and what it takes to become a car saleman over the time i was there
Professional work place
Greeter/Receptionist & Assistant (Former Employee), BrooklynOctober 6, 2013
Learned to give better customer service, everyday was something different. Co-workers very friendly and fun will help out in anything you need.
Great Compensation
Internet Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 14, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: management
Plaza Auto Mall rewards its employees for excellent customer service performance. If you want to make or learn how to make a good living then Plaza would be the place to go.
An employer who is always hiring
Customer Relations Manager / Excell Facilitator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 14, 2013
Pros: easy access by public transportation
Working at Plaza Auto can be very exciting. Working in customer relations is always busy. There are always disgruntled customers. Settling customers disputes are always satisfying. this gives a satisfaction. The hardest part of the job in customer relation is not being able to resolve a complaint.
It is ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: rude managers
This job consist of extreme volumes of incoming calls and customer service assistance. The job itself was easy, but the managers took advntage of the employees.
Fun place to work.Except long hours
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 22, 2013
It is not a typical day at work. There is always something new to learn. Management and my colleagues were so helpful.
There was only one issue, hours. Sometimes customers come to store right before close and we have to stay till midnight to finish the whole process.
I enjoy my new car
I enjoy my new car (Former Employee), newyork,nyDecember 17, 2012
I enjoy my new car, service that was provided to me durning my purchase was excellent. The finance department was a amazing, finding a lender that provided the best rate...
Fast workplace and high turnaround rate
Contact Center Service Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 10, 2012
The environment is fast paced and there is room to grow but not for advancement.
ok
Accounts Payable Clerk/Payroll (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 31, 2012
Not very organized. I enjoy organization and structure. I would have liked it better if it was more organized
very unprofessional
Payroll, Office Assistant (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 24, 2012
Pros: hours
Cons: everything
Plaza Auto Mall is a horrible place work very unprofessional, everyone speak as if they are not in a business. i really dislike working for this place and would never recommend anyon to work or purchase a car here.
Open for growth inside the company
Senior salesman (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 16, 2012
Pros: learn how to sell diffrent brands of cars.
Cons: there was no salary just a draw.
Setting up appointments and confirming appointments. Helping clients with there paperwork and choice of vehicles.