Nursing Care Coordinator
Pleasant View Nursing Home is adding to our care team!
Our 130 bed SNF in Green County, Wisconsin is seeking a dynamic RN leader to join the our team. If you are a highly skilled RN with a drive, energy, and generous heart, who cares deeply about enriching the lives of residents, we'd like to discuss this opportunity with you.
As a Nursing Care Coordinator you would:
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Demonstrate the ability to manage resident care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside nursing, symptom management, crisis intervention and family intervention.
- Demonstrate management ability with an interdisciplinary team and other health care providers.
- Complete MDS documentation
- Excellent skills in: * communication both verbal and written * interpersonal relations * documentation * organization
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with the client, families and staff.
Educational Requirements: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the Wisconsin State Board.
Position Requirements: Minimum of one year experience in providing supervision in long term care.
Previous management or supervisory and some acute care experience preferred.
Experienced long-term care nurse
MDS 3.0/ RAI processes
Admission, change of condition, and discharge processes
Provider and interdisciplinary rounding
Resident-centered care focus
Rehab (short-term care) and long term residential care coordination
Pleasant View is an equal opportunity employer, the County of Green will not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in admission or access to or treatment of employment or in its programs, services or activities. Green County requires a drug screening as part of its employment process. Upon hiring, a physical exam is required.