Pleasant View Retirement Community

Pleasant View Retirement Community Employee Reviews

Kitchen work is not my favorite
Food Service Aide (Current Employee), Manheim PADecember 29, 2014
A typical day consisted of setting tables, doing dishes and serving the residents their food. It was hard to stay on top of the waitressing duties when there were no dishwashers and we had do everything. The kitchen I worked in was also not very well staffed. There was never anyone to help cover shifts for you if you needed off work. This made working here very unpleasant. However they do compensate you pretty well.
people were very nice to work with
worked in food service as dishwasher (Former Employee), Manheim, PANovember 7, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: developed back problems bending over the sink for 19 years
I worked full time from 9 to 4:30. The employer was very nice and worked with my limited abilities for many years. I became apparent the job became too difficult to do with Jackie's mental limits.
Great Work Environment
Administrative (Current Employee), Manheim, PASeptember 5, 2014
Pleasant View offers a great work environment and friendly atmosphere. Paid lunch breaks and on-site fitness center. Great PTO plan and 403b options.
Eager to educate
LPN (Current Employee), Manheim, PAAugust 31, 2014
Pros: computer system
Cons: n/a
The orientation lasted a long time to ensure acclimation to the procedures, understanding of the units and communication to things to grow on.
Don't go there
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Manheim, PAFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: resturant on site, clean
Cons: not able to leave the facility on break, extremely short staffed
From the outside this is a beautiful facility. Although on the inside, there are so many errors made, along with being extremely short staffed. 1 nurse to 37 residents.
pleasantview
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Manheim, PAFebruary 25, 2013
Pleasntview I was a house keeper there i washed and cleaned resident room swept mop dusted gathered trash

About Pleasant View Retirement Community

If a caring, informal, warm and friendly atmosphere along with a perfect blend of location, services and healthcare are what you’re – Read more