Plexis Healthcare Systems, a progressive software development company in Ashland Oregon is looking to hire an enthusiastic and tech savvy Technical Support person (aka Client Support Specialist). Please e-mail us your cover letter and resume!
We're interested in talking to you if you have:
- Possess rock solid people skills;
- Very high work ethic; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess a current Microsoft Certification
Preference given to applicants who have any of the following:
- Technical Skills in SQL query writing.
- Experience in Medical Claims Adjudication, Claims Examiner or Medical Coding.
- Database Skills.
- Reports writing using Crystal Report or MS Access.
- Hardware Desktop Support.
- Networking experience.
Plexis is currently offering an opportunity for a Client Support Specialist with experience in software technical support. The qualified candidate must possess the skills listed above, have the ability to deal with occasionally complex technical support and client services issues and feel comfortable working in a busy fast paced environment where high quality solutions can be delivered under urgent conditions.
The Client Support Specialist's responsibilities include:
- Logging, referring and responding to technical calls or e-mails, involving the entire line of Plexis Healthcare products.
- Identify client issues and find resolution.
- Providing timely follow-up and status updates to clients as issues are processed and resolved
- Staying abreast of current technologies and procedures to maximize efficiency and quality of client issues resolution.
- Other duties may include internal desktop support
This is a full time position with competitive salary and excellent benefits. Plexis believes strongly in a healthy work life balance. We provide a very robust employee wellness program that includes everything from free onsite massages to weekly Pilates classes. We host employee socials where we encourage family members to attend and participate in company events. We work hard to provide a healthy and productive work environment that encourages fun and teamwork! Check out the link below to read about our innovative and exciting wellness program:
Please go to www.plexisweb.com/careers -to apply.
Come check us out! *