PLS Financial Services Employee Reviews

Okay
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2017
For the most part I enjoyed working at PLS but management was constantly changing, the operational guidelines were not always met and every day there was a new rule and/or way to do things differently. Communication with management and HR was not the best. I loved their strive for outstanding customer service, but when it comes to employees, they could care less.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, fast paced, customer oriented
Cons
Changes in schedule with no or short notice, bad management or always changing, no adherence to operational guidelines
Great job to interact with customers
Customer Service Representative/ Check Casher (Former Employee) –  111 W Jefferson BlvdJune 16, 2017
My overall review was good. A daily work day was to be buzzed in when your shift started. When your set to go get on the line and begin assisting customers. You learn how to handle money, send wire transfers, pay bills, change money, and make money orders. The job is straight forward in all aspects. Keep the customers happy, the line flowing, and a smile on your face. I love to help the customers with their day to day errands.
Pros
Free lunch once a month or when quotas were met
Cons
Hardly any breaks
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  East Chicago, INJune 15, 2017
i learned how to manage dealing with lots of money. the management was well under control. the hardest part was making sure not to make any mistake by handing out more or less cash than needed (accidentally). the most enjoyable part was my customers knowing they were satisfied with great customer care.
it's okay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington Park, CAJune 15, 2017
Had a great experience in helping out customers and having the chance to learn new skills. The pay however, is not enough and honestly sometimes you do more than management.
Pros
free lunches, great ambient, team players.
District Manager
Administrative Assistant/ Store Collector (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 14, 2017
Working for them was a great experience and always enjoyable, until the district manager came in and treated everyone badly and if she couldn't get under your skin or make you be her little puppet she would have it out for you. She would try everything for corporate to get onto you and if she didn't succeed she would make sure you had the worst time there.
good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2017
good job very successful place . enjoyable job site. review customer account update their info. cash check for customers .notarized customer letter and documents
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 13, 2017
PLS is a good company to work for, i've learned a lot of things there, the people I work with are wonderful because there's a lot of team work. They are very flexible
Pros
Free lunch every month
Cons
Schedule
my work at pls
Receptionist/Customer service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 12, 2017
at PLS i learned a lot of things that will help me perform my duties in my future. the workplace culture is very neat and healthy in where you share your knowledge with your co-workers so the customers can be satisfied.
Pros
free luchn the first friday of the month
Cons
short breaks
There is to much favortism at the company. And you have to be avaliable they don't care if you or your childeren or sick they expect you to come in.
Assisstant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 12, 2017
I just don't recommend the job honestly. If you are looking for something that actually is very work ethical and actually give you raises for your preformance go else where cause here is just a O NO.
Great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2017
Good place to work but the really short with their employees you make one mistake and they let you go with no questions asked no 2nd chances and people do make mistakes even if you try to do the right thing .
Pros
Makes your brain work
not what a work should feel like
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 8, 2017
you never felt welcome going in to work they was always something going on ! and i like a job who can always put me in a challenging. i did learn something new there and i appreciated
Pros
free pizza 2 friday of month
Good Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2017
PLS has a good work environment. Working with customers all day is nice. The hardest thing is making sure the checks are real, but other than that, its a good place to work at.
Fun and face paced environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 7, 2017
Fun and fast paced environment with advanced opportunities . You will learn something new everyday. Pushes you to work harder and stay focused on your customer.
Laid back attitude with great culture
Senior Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 5, 2017
PLS goes out of it's way to provide the best service and value for its customers.
I have never regretted working for them, and have been treated extremely fairly by management and my peers.
I love how we work as a team and get our customers in & out the door!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 5, 2017
PLS is a good business. Some of their managers could be a little better. They have the line moving fast which I love . They don't really have good benefits
Pls
CSR II (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2017
PLS is a very good place to work at. It has its moments where it drives you crazy but the co workers always need you sane.. mangers are okay depending where you work at
Great work environment and coworkers as well as customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gary, INMay 30, 2017
PLS was a great company to work for I love my coworkers as well as the customers. The one hour lunches were the best. Great advancement opportunities and the pay was okay
Pros
Great district manager, supervisors and shift leads
Fast-paced environment
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2017
Fast-paced environment working with customers face to face. Assist customers with daily financial needs. Creates numerous opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Plenty oppurtunities to advance.
Cons
Minimal breaks and long periods of standing.
Great staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 30, 2017
Very Spanish orientated. Almost have to speak Spanish fluently. Great people to work with however the hours are not flexible. I do not recommend working this job if you are in school full time.
I love working here
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 25, 2017
I started working for PLS June if 2016 and I love it. They give you a lot of opportunities to move up in the company. I love working with all my co workers and everyone feels like family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PLS Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8