PlumChoice Employee Review

Such potential destroyed for no good reason.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MADecember 6, 2013
It is a shame that PlumChoice ended up the way it did. Ted had a great idea but it has been destroyed. The culture at the company is dying and almost everyone (whether they admit it or not) is fearful for their job. Axing people without any notice is a common theme from the top all the way down to the very bottom workers - almost like it is now a core theme of the company.

Another bad practice at PlumChoice is the hiring of "Sales Professionals" which really end up being call center agents. You are explained a job in one way and find out it is quite different. Deception starting that early is never a good sign. And when it goes downhill from there you know you are in real trouble.
Pros
They did have some great people there - almost all of them have left or been fired.
Cons
Low pay, management disconnected, backstabbing common

Other PlumChoice Employee Reviews

Plumchoice does value it employees
Senior Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 31, 2017
I say this because, in comparison to other remote support companies, such as support.com and others, we are paid around 50% more. And with the recent 401k match, that equates to even more. Management is finding more and more incentives to encourage our team to do even more. The leadership has become very supportive and I, personally have grown. I am actually glad to be a member of the "new" Plumchoice team
Pros
Matching 401k, Support/recognition from leadership as well as team support.
Cons
none more than any other tech support org.
Great Management Team
Remote Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAOctober 28, 2017
The management team works hard to maintain a balanced work place. We are a fast paced environment and Plumchoice provides training and coaching. They really work hard to make us part of the company by accepting our inputs. They are consistently seeking new work opportunities for us to keep us employed.
Pros
excellent Management and team mates
Cons
sometines we are back to back with callers