Our client, one of Middle Tennessee's most respected Public Accounting firms, seek to hire top talent.
Recognized year after year for having a great culture and team environment, both locally and nationally, the firm is experiencing significant growth in its IT Audit Practice.
- Work with other IT Assurance team members to plan and execute an appropriate assurance and consulting engagement
- Plan and execute IT control, compliance, security and/or operational audits leading to formal reports issuance
- Supervise and train IT audit staff as needed
- Perform Service Organization Control (SOC 1,2 &3) reviews of significant financial and IT related services
- Provide input to the financial audit manager relating to the external audit plan
- Audit areas include: Information Security & Privacy, Networks (LAN/WAN, Wireless, VPN), Database Administration, Computer Operations, System Development and Maintenance, Physical Security, Logical Security, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Analyze results of audit procedures and testing to assess risks and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Develop relationships with IT clientele and market IT services to prospective clients
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability to Senior Manager and Practice Leader
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Masters strongly preferred – Accounting, Information Systems or combination
- Public accounting experience required (2 busy seasons - minimum)
- CISA certification strongly preferred (or in progress)
- CPA, CIA and/or CISSP certifications desired
- Minimum of 3+ years of progressive IT Audit experience
- Specific experience in financial services and/or healthcare industry is a plus
- Strong written, verbal and presentation/communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. (team leader and/or team member)
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timeliness through analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial