Pluralsight Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Video lesson author. (Current Employee) –  TXAugust 7, 2017
This is a part time job creating video modules for software. It's fun and you learn a lot from doing it.

I would recommend this to anyone who want's to get better insight to the software they are currently working in.
Pros
It's work at you one time and pace
Cons
I really don't see any cons.
Incredible culture, fast paced, growing quickly with a fun environment
Sales Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Farmington, UTOctober 11, 2015
I love my job, I love what my company stands for, I love the people I work with and who they desire for our company to become.
Pros
Free Lunches, free healthcare benefits
Cons
Fast growing
The culture and people here were amazing! Great company!
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UtahJanuary 15, 2015
Work was very comfortable and allowed us to be creative and motivated with the elimination of the PTO policy.
I learned that freedom allowed to bring the best autonomy out of employees.
Management was great, although with hyper growth the culture can quickly become slippery when hiring several managers at a time.
I could not say good enough about my co-workers. Great teamwork.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with hyper growth, there tends to be a lot of growing pains, but you learn a lot by going through this.
The best part of the job was the paid benefits, free drinks and snacks and paid 'family lunch' every Wednesday (which happens to be a great team building activity)
Pros
No PTO policy, free drinks and snacks, paid family lunch. What is important is a caring and generous leadership team, and many many more.
Cons
Hiring individuals that don't follow the culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pluralsight. Our community is ready to answer.

Pluralsight Reviews by Location