Pluribus International Employee Reviews

Great Company
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 23, 2016
Provided great benefits and working environment. Excellent Company to work for. They provide opportunities to progress in your career and will help switch you over to a different career path within the company.
Great Work Environment
Senior Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 10, 2016
I've been with the Company since December 2015 and I really like the organization. Company has great benefits, Management is to work with and for.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
Salary
Great company
Counterintelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VAAugust 29, 2015
Pluribus International is a small company that contracts with DoD mostly for intelligence positions. The focus of leadership is to ensure employees are happy and taken care of and they do a pretty good job. I enjoyed working for them.
Lost Contracts
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VANovember 2, 2014
When I was first employed by Pluribus it was great, the management made you aware of what was expected and then left you alone to work. Recently Management has begun to required more administrative work which distracts from actual work.
Pros
Cons
Lost contracts
Terrific company to work for!
Counterintelligence and HUMINT Staff Officer (Former Employee) –  Bolling AFB, DCSeptember 7, 2012
Like many government contract companies I did not work at the Pluribus International headquarters. With saying that the company takes care of their people. All administrative issues were handled quickly. The program managers come to the work site often to see how everyone is doing. Pluribus does their best to hire people of the highest caliber.
Pluribus
Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst II (CI Officer) (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Not a bad company to work for. I was sequestered so only spent 11 months with the company.
Lots of growth
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 5, 2013
There is lot of growth within the company. I have learned many different systems. Great co-workers.

Want to know more about Pluribus International?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pluribus International. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3