Plus One Health Management Inc. is a leading provider of comprehensive wellness solutions for corporations and other discerning organizations. From the design, development, and management of on-site wellness centers, to the creation and execution of results-focused employee wellness programs, to the five-star delivery of hospitality spa and fitness services, Plus One applies an integrated approach to individual and employee wellness. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, financial services firms, law partnerships, and world leaders in the media, biotechnology, energy, and pharmaceutical industries. Founded in 1986, today Plus One employs more than 1,700 professionals nationwide.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Healthy Living Coordinator to work at a high-profile corporate client located in Moline, IL.
We are in search of a dedicated, qualified professional with exceptional interpersonal, health management and project management skills. This individual will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing support to build a Culture of Health for our client in the manufacturing industry. The Healthy Living Coordinator will be responsible for evaluating the client’s culture, wellness needs and objectives, and sustaining a successful health management program by engaging client population in health promotion events, tracking participation, and evaluating program satisfaction over time.
This is a unique position in that it is a collaborative venture for a Plus One employee to deliver services under our partnership with UHC/Optum programs. This position serves as the face of UHC/Optum to the client and their employees. The strength of the Healthy Living Coordinator lies in their ability to motivate and engage members in ways that result in positive health and wellness outcomes. If you are excited about joining a growing team and want to help define and deliver innovative health management programs, this is a rewarding career choice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess population needs to develop appropriate wellness programming (nutrition services, screenings and vaccinations, employee health and productivity programs, smoking cessation programs, workshops and seminars, teams and leagues, runs and walks, fairs and special events) based on feedback from employees, client contacts and other stakeholders.
- Deliver promotional programming, health events, health challenges, screenings, educational seminars and personal health assessments.
- Create a culture of wellness and encourage vendor integration by creating a wellness committee to include all the client’s health and wellness providers (fitness, health, food service, EAP, etc.) as well as gaining support from senior management.
- Responsible for Wellness Program budgets – create a budget, report on budget variances, and forecast actual expenses.
- Responsible for wellness program reports i.e., utilization, statistics, and satisfaction
- Responsible for wellness related communications and marketing (e-mails, posters, screen messaging, desk-drops, wellness website, etc.).
- Integrates into the client’s environment by building partnerships with internal business units and key vendor partners.
- Interacts on a regular basis with the client’s support structure, operational management and engagement team, and Sales and Account Management teams.
- To work as an integral member of the Plus One and UHC/Optum teams by being familiar with integrated products, programs and services.
- To strive towards the growth and development of the wellness programs at the site based on the client’s mission.
- Working with Plus One and UHC/Optum products, services and systems to ensure thorough understanding of all services purchased by the client.
Essential Job Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Required: Bachelor‘s degree in Health Promotion, Health Education, Business, Management, Psychology, Nutrition or other health related field.
- Three years of work experience in Health Promotion, Health Management, Human Resources/Organizational Behavior or a related field with proven program management experience.
- Additional credentials and experience preferred includes: RD licensure, ergonomics, or social work, a Master’s degree in a Health Promotion Management, National Commission for Health Education Credentialing NCHEC certification, WellCert Certified Wellness Practitioner, CHES or five years of experience in the industry.
In order to be considered for this position, please use the link below to apply directly on our career site.
Plus One Health Management, Inc., is a leader in the design, development and management of corporate and commercial fitness centers, luxury...