Plus

Plus Employer Reviews

Great Enviroment
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 26, 2014
On a typical day as team, we process for planning, creating, testing, and deploying an information system. I have learned to advance my skills as a team player. Management is well organized and Co-workers play a big role as team members.
My own boss
Office Manager/Contract Medical Biller (Current Employee), Arnold, MOJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: part time
Cons: compensation
Very willing to take on new responsibilities.
Self taught medical billing skills.
Fun Place
HUMAN RESOURCE/RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 2, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: more pay needed
I Love the work they gave to me and helped me get into staffing.
Productive place to work and great atomsphere with alot of great people.
Bags Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta,GAJune 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks to no breaks
My typical day at work was great. i work at a hotel so i had to be on my toes the whole day. Management was very hard on us because we were a contracted company working for the big time. The co-worker I worked with were great people with and nice attitudes. It really wasn't a hard part of the day. The most enjoyable part of the day was making money and all type of ways.
Terrific Job
Technical Support /Control Office (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 4, 2013
I was able to thrive on all the knowledge i gained at this job. I excelled in many areas and was rewarded for this.
Family owned company. Great people to work for.
Copier Technician (Former Employee), Greenville, SCFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: great team, great benefits, overall great company.
Cons: doing 5 different jobs, but only being paid for one.
Took customer calls and repaired broken copiers. The guys at Plus taught me with no experience on how to identify problems in a copier, the copier process, sent me to school for training once a year, paid gas mileage, gave great benefits. Overall a great company. The management was ok. The co-workers were some of the best people I've ever met in my life and willing to bend over backwards to help in any way possible. Couldn't ask for a greater team! The hardest part of the job was the knowledge you have to retain. For every copier model out there you'd have to know a new method of fixing things, but overall if you can pull that off it's not that bad. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with, the freedom of being able to get out and drive to customers all day and focus on a different problem to solve at every location. I don't like routine so to have something different everywhere I go to make a day challenging I absolutely LOVED.
A great place to learn.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Livermore, CAOctober 12, 2012
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: job security and no room for advancement
I learned a lot from working here. All though the management was sub par what I learned was invaluable.
The help find jobs
Temp Positions as Office Clerk (Former Employee), chicago, ILApril 30, 2012
Pros: continous work
Cons: never permanent
I didn't have a relationship with anyone in particular so I can't give a honest review. They emailed me every friday and told me where to go on monday.
Very proactive.
Contract Management Associate (Former Employee), Chicago IllinoisMarch 6, 2012
Talent focused on meeting the needs of employers. Accomondating to employees, and very good with disseminating relevant information to the employees regarding changes or updates.