PLUS Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 7, 2017
Plus Inc. is a wonderful place to work. The people are more like family. It is fun and interesting. In my position, as the national account coordinator on the administrative team, I had the opportunity to speak with customers and vendors all over the United States. I learned about phone etiquette, customer service skills, and how to work with different personality types. The hardest part of the job is leaving it- I am only leaving as my husband's job is forcing us to move out of the area. The most enjoyable part of the job is the perks - the owners work hard and go out of their way to provide bonuses when they can.
Pros
people, environment, great owners
Cons
can't move with me!
great environment for a couple years
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHOctober 6, 2016
A great environment for great people. it is a good place to work but the nature of the job makes it hard to last more than a couple years in the field.
Pros
no unpaid breaks, mileage reimbursement, easy to take a day off
Cons
manipulative bosses, challenging clientelle
productive
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 6, 2016
Working for the Plus Company is an enjoyable experience where both challenges and patience is required for success in the company.
I enjoy my position.
Career Trainer (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 1, 2016
My day at work is sometimes unpredictable. I need to think on the spur of the moment at times and adapt to covering for coworkers. I have been at my job along time and am proficient and do not find my job hard. I enjoy it.
Pros
Team work and flexiibility
Cons
Need more of a challenge.
exciting, changing,
Pathways Peer Coach (Former Employee) –  Cheney, WAMay 10, 2016
Constantly changing environment, but it is possible to only work 2 hours a week if all your students drop out. On a typical day, i will meet with students and provide support to them on emotional or academic problems
great club
Volunteer Server (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAApril 14, 2015
the club is meant to encourage students to participate in the community and it does this ten fold. I am happy to have the experience of being a member of this club.
GROUND SECURITY COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Orlando,FLApril 7, 2015
Management needs improvement. The communication between the staff is very poor. Electronics need a serious update, the computers are very out dated and it makes the job a lot slower and sometimes more difficult than it should be.
Challenging and creative work environment
Owner/Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 13, 2014
My typical day begins with catching up on emails from clients. If possible I respond immediately. I postpone my response if research is needed, until that is done.

When communication is complete I begin working on whatever development project is critical. Support takes precedence, deadlines next, then regular priority projects.

My hours are flexible and I create my own schedule.
Pros
Flexible schedule and challenging work
Cons
Poor benefit package
My own boss
Office Manager/Contract Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Arnold, MOJanuary 13, 2014
Very willing to take on new responsibilities.
Self taught medical billing skills.
Pros
Part time
Cons
Compensation
Fun Place
HUMAN RESOURCE/RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 2, 2013
I Love the work they gave to me and helped me get into staffing.
Pros
Training
Cons
more pay needed
Productive place to work and great atomsphere with alot of great people.
Bags Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GAJune 10, 2013
My typical day at work was great. i work at a hotel so i had to be on my toes the whole day. Management was very hard on us because we were a contracted company working for the big time. The co-worker I worked with were great people with and nice attitudes. It really wasn't a hard part of the day. The most enjoyable part of the day was making money and all type of ways.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks to no breaks
Terrific Job
Technical Support /Control Office (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 4, 2013
I was able to thrive on all the knowledge i gained at this job. I excelled in many areas and was rewarded for this.
Family owned company. Great people to work for.
Copier Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 25, 2013
Took customer calls and repaired broken copiers. The guys at Plus taught me with no experience on how to identify problems in a copier, the copier process, sent me to school for training once a year, paid gas mileage, gave great benefits. Overall a great company. The management was ok. The co-workers were some of the best people I've ever met in my life and willing to bend over backwards to help in any way possible. Couldn't ask for a greater team! The hardest part of the job was the knowledge you have to retain. For every copier model out there you'd have to know a new method of fixing things, but overall if you can pull that off it's not that bad. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with, the freedom of being able to get out and drive to customers all day and focus on a different problem to solve at every location. I don't like routine so to have something different everywhere I go to make a day challenging I absolutely LOVED.
Pros
great team, great benefits, overall great company.
Cons
doing 5 different jobs, but only being paid for one.
A great place to learn.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAOctober 12, 2012
I learned a lot from working here. All though the management was sub par what I learned was invaluable.
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
job security and no room for advancement
The help find jobs
Temp Positions as Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  chicago, ILApril 30, 2012
I didn't have a relationship with anyone in particular so I can't give a honest review. They emailed me every friday and told me where to go on monday.
Pros
continous work
Cons
never permanent
Very proactive.
Contract Management Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago IllinoisMarch 6, 2012
Talent focused on meeting the needs of employers. Accomondating to employees, and very good with disseminating relevant information to the employees regarding changes or updates.