Plus

Plus Employer Reviews

Great Enviroment
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 26, 2014
On a typical day as team, we process for planning, creating, testing, and deploying an information system. I have learned to advance my skills as a team player. Management is well organized and Co-workers play a big role as team members.
My own boss
Office Manager/Contract Medical Biller (Current Employee), Arnold, MOJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: part time
Cons: compensation
Very willing to take on new responsibilities.
Self taught medical billing skills.
Fun Place
HUMAN RESOURCE/RECRUITING ASSISTANT (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 2, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: more pay needed
I Love the work they gave to me and helped me get into staffing.
Productive place to work and great atomsphere with alot of great people.
Bags Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta,GAJune 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks to no breaks
My typical day at work was great. i work at a hotel so i had to be on my toes the whole day. Management was very hard on us because we were a contracted company working for the big time. The co-worker I worked with were great people with and nice attitudes. It really wasn't a hard part of the day. The most enjoyable part of the day was making money – more... and all type of ways. – less
Terrific Job
Technical Support /Control Office (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 4, 2013
I was able to thrive on all the knowledge i gained at this job. I excelled in many areas and was rewarded for this.
Family owned company. Great people to work for.
Copier Technician (Former Employee), Greenville, SCFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: great team, great benefits, overall great company.
Cons: doing 5 different jobs, but only being paid for one.
Took customer calls and repaired broken copiers. The guys at Plus taught me with no experience on how to identify problems in a copier, the copier process, sent me to school for training once a year, paid gas mileage, gave great benefits. Overall a great company. The management was ok. The co-workers were some of the best people I've ever met in my – more... life and willing to bend over backwards to help in any way possible. Couldn't ask for a greater team! The hardest part of the job was the knowledge you have to retain. For every copier model out there you'd have to know a new method of fixing things, but overall if you can pull that off it's not that bad. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with, the freedom of being able to get out and drive to customers all day and focus on a different problem to solve at every location. I don't like routine so to have something different everywhere I go to make a day challenging I absolutely LOVED. – less
A great place to learn.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Livermore, CAOctober 12, 2012
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: job security and no room for advancement
I learned a lot from working here. All though the management was sub par what I learned was invaluable.
The help find jobs
Temp Positions as Office Clerk (Former Employee), chicago, ILApril 30, 2012
Pros: continous work
Cons: never permanent
I didn't have a relationship with anyone in particular so I can't give a honest review. They emailed me every friday and told me where to go on monday.
Very proactive.
Contract Management Associate (Former Employee), Chicago IllinoisMarch 6, 2012
Talent focused on meeting the needs of employers. Accomondating to employees, and very good with disseminating relevant information to the employees regarding changes or updates.
Profesional place with profesional , frendly pepole
Recepcionist (Former Employee), gdyniaMay 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
In my opinion work for them was great.Day was started from meatings ,to everyone had an idea what they should to do .
Intense:unorganised chaos
Teacher (Former Employee), CanterburyFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: lovely students
Cons: no free lunches
Typical day would be staff meeting, trying to find the right resources for the job. Resources were appalling, not fit for purpose. Contract was not fit for purpose, continued to add on other jobs and extra time of which we were told was unpaid. Four staff left in first week, others had to cover for them. Even when you support the team,work very hard – more... make lessons enjoyable the company does not offer you another teaching job if you complain. They prefer to employ unqualified teachers instead, who admit that they found it stressful because they lack the expertise of a qualified teacher. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and greeting the students. Supporting the teaching team particulary unqualified teachers with no teaching skills. The hardest part of the job is pleasing management, who do the least teaching, and have to be observed by foreign agency members because they found that one management tutor in particular, was getting students to write in every lesson. Hence boring. I was never repremanded for my teaching often gaining 1/2 when observed by ofsted. Despite this overview they are reluctant to employ me this year. Hence their loss – less
Rewarding
Support worker (Current Employee), LondonNovember 12, 2013
Pros: travel and lunch expences paid
My job is a very rewarding position to hold, working with vulnerable adults gives me a sense of achievement if I am able to support them to achieve their outcomes and goals in life.
I work in the community supporting adults with learning disabilities to be more independent and to be accepted as part of our multi social community.
I work within a team – more... of 15 staff and on a 1.1 basis with service users.
I enjoy being able to work with vulnerable adults and to make them aware that they are safe and a valued person in our community. – less
Distribution Company
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), ONFebruary 23, 2013
I got a very good experience in Canada Market.
I learned a lot about the Canadian culture and the consumer’s products.
Most days i work for more than 12 Hour because i travel a lot .
Dealing with Stores and mirchents is my pleasure .
empresa grande com grandes comquistas
Barramentista (Former Employee), Diadema, SPJune 6, 2014
Pros: almoço na empresa
Cons: sem comvenio
Bom trabalho bom grupo boa amizade com os donos, das 8 as 6 com horas extras trabalho pesado com a dobra das barras de cobre
muito trabalho aos fins de semana.
Ambiente agradável de trabalhar
Auxiliar Administrativa (Former Employee), Mogi das Cruzes, SPMay 22, 2014
Pros: cartão vale cesta basica
Cons: nenhum beneficio médico e ou odontologico
Ambiente de grande aprendizagem, pois obtive a oportunidade de conviver com pessoas que profissionalmente tinham grande experiências.
Leuke gezellig werkplek maar weinig kans op verdere ontwikkeling
Vakkenvuller (Former Employee), Borne, OVMay 18, 2014
Pros: gezellig
Cons: onregelmatige werktijden, moeilijk om andere dingen in te plannen
Je begint om 17.30 en werkt door tot 20.30
Je pakt producten in de schappen
Ik heb geleerd goed schoon te maken
Aardige en strenge directie
Gezellige collega's
Baan is in principe niet moeilijk
De gezelligheid met collega's
Journée type
Emploi en tant que commercial poids lourd (Former Employee), MetzMarch 24, 2014
Pros: bonne expérience et bon encadrement
Cons: le secteur
- suivi du plan de tourné
- Prospection
- remonter d'information
- Suivi des commandes
- Prospection terrain + Phoning
- Gérer les imprévus des clients (commande vraiment urgente et resté disponible)
Kort gewerkt, maar altijd wel gezellig
Cassière (Former Employee), Rijswijk, ZHFebruary 27, 2014
Ik heb hier maar heel kort gewerkt, dus kan er niet veel over zeggen.
Senior Software Entwickler/Software Entwickler
Consultant Plus (Current Employee), Moskau,RusslandFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: große geschicklichkeit an entwicklung
Meinen typeshen Tag:
- kommen in der Arbeit
- stellen Aufträge für Mitarbeiter
- arbeiten

Ich gefalle an meiner Job - ich kann komplizierte systeme entwickeln
Ich finde an meine Arbeite schwerigsten - menschen kündigen
Empresa com ambiente agradável
Auxiliar Administrativo Financeiro (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJNovember 12, 2013
Pros: flexibilidade
Cons: a falta de estabilidade da empresa
Sempre que chegava no meu setor em que trabalhava eu e meu gerente, checava logo os meus e-mails de trabalho através do outlook para verificar se havia alguma pendência de atendimento de reboque porque era eu que autorizava e muitas vezes o serviço era solicitado por e-mail e na mina ausência, porque o serviço é 24 horas porém eu só podia autorizar – more... no horário de expediente.
Nesta empresa aprendi muita coisa relacionada a minha área de formação principalmente na parte financeira.
Trabalhava diretamente com o meu gerente ele viajava constantemente pelo país e eu normalmente tinha que realizar as tarefas da alçada dele o que para mim era de suma importância pois aprendia mais e obtia mais responsabilidade e autonomia.
Meus colegas de trabalho bem tranquilos, dedicados e muito responsáveis.
O ambiente familiar era a parte mais agradável. – less