Plymouth Technology

Plymouth Technology Employee Reviews

HR Intern (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MISeptember 29, 2014
Through my short-term internship, I learned a lot of information from a very talented team.
Great company, Great experience!
Sales & Marketing Intern (Current Employee), Rochester Hills, MIMay 28, 2014
Pros: i was able to utilize this internship for one of my electives in college.
Cons: unpaid
I worked for this company as an intern and I loved it! I learned so much and the environment was great. This company helped me to realize what I like to do in marketing while giving me on the job experience that I would not get in a classroom. All in all I am very satisfied that I chose this internship and I would highly recommend it to someone who wants great hands on experience in the marketing field.
Great place to work!
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MIJune 12, 2013
Sale calls, company research, etc. Great place to learn and grow.
Amazingly productive, positive work environment.
Sales & Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MIJune 20, 2012
The work day started with a meeting to discuss the sales and goals for the day. This was generally followed by cold calling and follow up calls to potential clients.

The management was fair, fun and extremely goal oriented. Every day they wanted to be the best and inspired me to be the best. It was a place where ideas flowed freely from every employee making each day new and fresh.

Co-workers were very helpful and approachable. The best work environment you could ask for.

Working at Plymouth demands a HIGH attention to detail.

The rewarding feeling and recognition for a job well done from people you admire and respect.
Great Place to Work
Human Resource Intern (Current Employee), Rochester Hills, MIApril 2, 2012
Plymouth Technology is a great place to work. Great people, team orientated, exciting atmosphere.
Marketing Internship
Sales and Marketing Intern (Current Employee), Rochester Hills, MIMarch 27, 2012
Pros: learned alot, variety of tasks, not too strenous
Cons: unpaid
I worked 8 hours a week in a Sales and Marketing internship. Tasks included sales calls and marketing research into potential markets and companies. Learned many valuable skills and I enjoy the experience.