PMC Employee Reviews in United States

Medical assistant
Medical Assiatant/Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Flushing, MIApril 28, 2016
Loved working ob/gyn, going thru the journey of pregnancy was amazing. Seeing patients who had been trying to become pregnant and finally having it happen was awesome. Learning more about the complexity of the female body was also great there are so many options available to women for treatment of multiple conditions.
Company need more improvement in communication to their employees
Allergy Technician (Current Employee) –  Winter Garden, FL 34787April 22, 2016
Charging medical charts
Verifying eligibility of Insurance
Providing allergy testing

Company needs to communicate more with their employees
Billing / Payroll / Manager (Former Employee) –  Forsyth, GANovember 24, 2015
I love the hours and benefits at PMC. This was a family business which eventually had to sell to new owners. All the employees was treated like family.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
closed
company for learn
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VANovember 3, 2015
I wold like to thanks this company I have been learn how to work with many machine in there , many job , good leader , good job , and good environment for work
typical work day
Chemical Unloading/Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJOctober 6, 2015
fun place to work
supportive management
no politics in management
great employees
no disgruntlement
stress free environment
Pros
stress free environment
Cons
long time to grow in the company
Productive Workplace and great working enviornment
Senior Life Solutions (Current Employee) –  Bryson City, NCSeptember 16, 2015
I love this job and the enviornment of which I work. We have a set schedule Mon-Fri 8-8:30 am to 4-4:30 pm. This job has worked with my schedule so I am able to spend maximum time with my family and my children. We get all major holidays off. The typical day is busy with phones, billing, transportation of patients to and from the program. I have learned alot concerning Psychatric Medical Care and the diffrent tratment options. My co-workers are amazing and supportive as teaching me the different ways to treat and care for the patients. The hardest part of my job is seeing some of my patients deal with their everyday issues of life and knowing other than being supportive of their therapist and them and listening to them their is nothing I can do for them, because I can't make all their problems go away. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with all my patients and listening to their stories and hearing about them "back in the day" always brings a smile to my face and brightens up theirs that someone is listening to them.
Pros
Mon-Fri job and weekends off with holidays so I can be with my children
Cons
job is relocating...
great place
aquarium cleaner/general labor (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIAugust 12, 2015
friendly staff very professional never been disapointed in the way im treated clean and well maintained. love to come here and do my job.
Small, intimate team of workers
Records and Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTAugust 3, 2015
A small company with a grass root start trying to provide the best service we could. We all worked well together and the upper management was just as blue collar as the rest of us.
Pros
Small and intimate
Cons
Small, very repetitive
Serving our nations Veterans is our top priority
Certified Veterans Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MinnesotaMay 27, 2015
Serving those who have served is the best part of the job. I've learned the rules and regulations regarding the benefits our Veterans earn. This job requires continuous education and training as there are constant updates to the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR's).
challanging work never dull or boring
-custodian-janitor-handyman (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 27, 2015
the work varied from day to day ;plumbing repairs to setting-up work cubicles with monitors ,keyboards,p.c. and check operating mode.cleanup spills,stained walls,keep record of weekly and monthly safety checks of fire extinguishers,a.e.d. units,automatic fire prevention system.repair chairs,locks, setup rooms for meetings.i enjoyed the work,had an excellent supervisor and worked for a work force of 1200 employees.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
no health care, no advancement opportunities

Want to know more about PMC?

Ask a question
Love my warehouse work
machine operator (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAApril 15, 2015
A very fast paced environment. Work was always set to a deadline. Producctivity was a must. Managers were always on duty if needed. Pay was not the best but it managed.
Good people
Employee (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CANovember 24, 2014
PMC is managed by good people and a relate-able CEO. Apparently this review isn't long enough, so I must inflate it with words. I'm not sure why I am being forced to fill this out anyways.
Cons
i don't make enough.
Very slow paced company
-Utility lead (Current Employee) –  Shelbyville, IndianaOctober 24, 2014
No room for advancement at this company, most employees are very angry due to low wages.
Great place
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 1, 2014
I enjoyed working with my management team. My co-workers were amazing. Helping patients and making friends.
Awesome
Valet (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2014
Get to be active all day,meet new customers daily,get to work on your own schedule and work with awesome people on a daily basis
Pros
great workout
Productive fun work place
Administrative Assisting (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, MDJune 9, 2014
I have learned from this company many administrative skills that will benefit me in my next work experience.
medical assistant
Physician Associate (Current Employee) –  East Stroudsburg, PAMay 9, 2014
Assist Doctors and Nurse Practioners in different offices such as Cardiology and OB&GYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine with different procedures such as EKG’s and PAP SMEARs, NST’s. Collect patient history and prep patient charts for the day and week. Also administer different vaccines to patients as well as collecting patient vital signs and Coordinating Doctors every day Schedule, collect and balance copays at the end of the day. Also train new medical assistants around the office.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no coverage, better pay
Great company to work for.
Director Business Development (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 7, 2014
Direct company's comprehensive efforts in Medicaid and Medicare business developmental services and administered new business account management which include implementation of product branding campaigns and marketing plans.
PM client projects include for United States Census Bureau, IRS and ARMY Human Resources Studies and Analysis.
Provided various contracted sales equipment and hardware for data center including power supply, EMC and Cisco products
Exceed quota Q4 2011, Q2 2012.
Advised recommendations to CEO of assigned tasks and analysis of RFP, RFI and other like contracts to determine their profitability.
Lead head in the preparation of the department’s budget for Q3, 2012, Q1, Q2 2013, educate those in the importance of the budget, forecasting and planning process. Advises and makes recommendations the Chief Executive Officer concerning budgeting, cost and financial matters.
Productive Workplace
Automotive Department/ operator (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, INFebruary 17, 2014
The jobs are all different. Went in and worked where ever placed. Kept busy at all times. I learned the importance of Quality of many different parts and how it affects business. My co-workers were great people, funny, and nice to be around. Hardest part of the job was to keep my cool with my supervisor treating me like a child. But all in all the job was quite an experience and a great work environment!
Pros
insurance
Cons
short breaks
Productive, Nice office space.
Jr. Accountant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Bank Balance,See if what bill need to be paid and if there is momey. Accounts Payable / Receivable, Reports.
I learn about car racing & parts.
Management needed to be more organize.
Nice co-workers
Keeping the bill collectors happy with giving them a payment.
Learning new things, working with numbers
Pros
work with the guy at the race shop.
Cons
not organize

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMC. Our community is ready to answer.