PMC

PMC Employer Reviews

Very slow paced company
-Utility lead (Current Employee), Shelbyville, IndianaOctober 24, 2014
No room for advancement at this company, most employees are very angry due to low wages.
Great place
Front Desk (Former Employee), Corona, CAAugust 1, 2014
I enjoyed working with my management team. My co-workers were amazing. Helping patients and making friends.
AWESOME
Valet (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great workout
GET TO BE ACTIVE ALL DAY,MEET NEW CUSTOMERS DAILY,GET TO WORK ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE AND WORK WITH AWESOME PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS
Productive fun work place
Administrative Assisting (Current Employee), Clarksville, MDJune 9, 2014
I have learned from this company many administrative skills that will benefit me in my next work experience.
medical assistant
Physician Associate (Current Employee), East Stroudsburg, PAMay 9, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no coverage, better pay
Assist Doctors and Nurse Practioners in different offices such as Cardiology and OB&GYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine with different procedures such as EKG’s and PAP SMEARs, NST’s. Collect patient history and prep patient charts for the day and week. Also administer different vaccines to patients as well as collecting patient vital signs and Coordinating Doctors every day Schedule, collect and balance copays at the end of the day. Also train new medical assistants around the office.
Great company to work for.
Director Business Development (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 7, 2014
Direct company's comprehensive efforts in Medicaid and Medicare business developmental services and administered new business account management which include implementation of product branding campaigns and marketing plans.
PM client projects include for United States Census Bureau, IRS and ARMY Human Resources Studies and Analysis.
Provided various contracted sales equipment and hardware for data center including power supply, EMC and Cisco products
Exceed quota Q4 2011, Q2 2012.
Advised recommendations to CEO of assigned tasks and analysis of RFP, RFI and other like contracts to determine their profitability.
Lead head in the preparation of the department’s budget for Q3, 2012, Q1, Q2 2013, educate those in the importance of the budget, forecasting and planning process. Advises and makes recommendations the Chief Executive Officer concerning budgeting, cost and financial matters.
Productive Workplace
Automotive Department/ operator (Former Employee), Shelbyville, INFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: short breaks
The jobs are all different. Went in and worked where ever placed. Kept busy at all times. I learned the importance of Quality of many different parts and how it affects business. My co-workers were great people, funny, and nice to be around. Hardest part of the job was to keep my cool with my supervisor treating me like a child. But all in all the job was quite an experience and a great work environment!
Productive, Nice office space.
Jr. Accountant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: work with the guy at the race shop.
Cons: not organize
Bank Balance,See if what bill need to be paid and if there is momey. Accounts Payable / Receivable, Reports.
I learn about car racing & parts.
Management needed to be more organize.
Nice co-workers
Keeping the bill collectors happy with giving them a payment.
Learning new things, working with numbers
fun to work for
housekeeping (Former Employee), Carlisle, PASeptember 18, 2013
very good place to work for. a laid back job. boss was a very good boss.
Professional and exciting work place
Cardiac Monitor Tech and Ward Clerk (Former Employee), Oak Hill, WVAugust 5, 2013
Constant patient flow to keep the daily tasks flowing. Patient friendly environment and great co workers.
Not a bad place to work.
Machinist (Current Employee), Wickliffe, OHMay 30, 2013
Pros: pay is good.
Cons: being bored in dept. on 2nd shift.
My typical day starts at 3:30. I grind parts to spec or polish them after returning from coating.
Management can be understanding when needing off from work early due to an appointment.
Co-workers on 2nd are queit
Hardest part of the day is near the end of shift when being tired kicks in.
Most enjoyable part is relaxing for a few at lunch time.
This is a great company to work for. the benifits are great as well as all of the patients.
Physician Associate (Current Employee), East Stroudsburg, PAMay 6, 2013
Pros: i enjoy meeting new people and getting to see patients threw out there whole pregnancy
Cons: n/a
i like this company for all they have been to me
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), North Bergen, NJApril 15, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short breaks when busy
my shift begins at 2.45 pm-11.15pm. with 7-9 pts with various medical and surgical problems. after taking reports i plan my work according to priority and see that everything is done for the speedy recovery of the pts assigned to me, i learned and continue to learn all that contributes to effective care an work as a team to achieve maximum patient satisfaction . the hardest part of the job is at times we are short of staff with lot of admissions flowing to unit. the most enjoyable part of the job is the smile on the face of management that encourages to bear the burden of the day
fun and very flexible
team lead /cleaner (Current Employee), Monrovia, MDApril 15, 2013
a typical day at work for pmc is fun the people are easy to get along with it is a fast paced job my co-workers are very good people and good to get along with the hardest part of the job is cleaning toilets but nothing that can not be done you learn to deal with it and get the job done. the boss is easy to get along with he works with you on things or issues with a modest attitude
great oppertunity
Administrative Assistant/ HR director (Current Employee), dayton, ohioSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: alot of room for advancement
Cons: a lot of hard work
Very team oriented! A lot of positive employees and a positive work environment.
Very Productive and enjoyed the environment..
In putted all data entry (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2012
Working with ladies that knew what they are doing is a bonus., it was obvious that the job i held there was very rewarding..