PMC Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun working place
Sr Salesforce Developer / Admin (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2017
Working with colleagues was good in nature
good work culture
Management was good and supportive
Managers and Leads were friendly while working
Good Environmental place to learn and earn
assembly line
chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYMarch 30, 2017
at avrin sango i worked on assembly line took a class on how to learn to mig weld worked with others and by myself and also did inventory worked a lot of overtime and didnt seem to have much of a family life
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
ok job
Time management (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 6, 2017
management cares more about brown nosing than employee relations. every time something happens at the hotel instead of asking crew members for there sides of the story or what happen you listen to he said she said. very unprofessional.
fun job
Mailing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 19, 2017
working at PMC, i loved working there good hours pay could have been a little bit better but everything else was good. off on weekends and week days you got off at a good time to and management was oh so great. i stop working there because i was laid off
Adon
MDS NURSE and ADON (Current Employee) –  Pineville, LAJanuary 26, 2017
Very amazing company to work for and if you are loyal the company will pay you back. PMC is all about resident care. I hab worked for this nursing home for six years now and I have never regretted my decision coming to this facility.
Very great experience
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VADecember 15, 2016
I learned alot . Very great productive company. Gained friends and enjoyed my job. I started off as a paper clipper. And improved my skills to be an assistant
Very nice
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Middlefield, OHDecember 12, 2016
the people are amazing to work with family company.nice days coffee learded how to lay concert drive equipment manage are good to work with
Not ideal
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORDecember 1, 2016
If you are looking for people who scam and cheat.. This is the place to work.. I worked here and made the mistake of accepting the job not know that one of the guys that would not leave me alone and was trying to sleep with me every day at the old job was there and I wouldn't because he was married and I was not the least bit attracted to him but just wouldn't get it while I worked at another company, and to find out his wife works at PMC was now my trainer. So I did everything right and made the first sale in training even. But she just couldn't get over it. So they made up an excuse trying to be professional but it is clear what really was going on. So they hired me just to fire me. What goes around comes around you vindictive asshats.
Pros
Would have been a dream job
Cons
Bad environment, vindictive people
Great place to work enjoyed going to work every day, enjoyed working there
Project Manager-Estimator (Former Employee) –  4053 Navajo Lane, Wichita,KSNovember 11, 2016
Expected to be self starter and self directed schedule, and perform my directed assignments. had a good relationship with my peers and the client base that were assigned, never received any negative reviews or complaints on my work production.
Pros
Good working atmosphere, enjoyed my fellow workers
Great place to work!
Enviormental Services (Former Employee) –  Pikeville, KYNovember 4, 2016
Overall it was a great environment to work. People were great for the most part and you really feel like part of a family there. Benefits were probably the best offered around here.The hardest part of the job was sometimes we would be really short handed and it was difficult to keep up with the work load. I would recommend this place of employment.
Productive workplace
Press Operator/ Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Eagle, WISeptember 12, 2016
Easy work, great place to work. 3 - 8 hour shifts, plus overtime is available. Room for job advancement. Operated plastic injection mold presses with a cycle range of 30 seconds to 2 minutes with and without inserts.
great place to work
Fort Worth, Texas-Surgical Oncology Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 3, 2016
great support system, excellent pay, and great culture. i will recommend any hard working person to try working for PMC
Work was interesting and stimulating.
Proposal Lead, Bid manager (Current Employee) –  Mobile, normally home or client basedMay 12, 2016
The work was plentiful and varied between £300k to £10m of varying complexity balanced between resource and equipment all in the delivery space.
HP as a company after the purchased EDS did not have a plan or concept on how to utilise the strengths and abilities of a multiskilled and loyal workforce. Morale and confidence were erroded and over the last 2 years became a company that one did not ant to work for.
Medical assistant
Medical Assiatant/Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Flushing, MIApril 28, 2016
Loved working ob/gyn, going thru the journey of pregnancy was amazing. Seeing patients who had been trying to become pregnant and finally having it happen was awesome. Learning more about the complexity of the female body was also great there are so many options available to women for treatment of multiple conditions.
Company need more improvement in communication to their employees
Allergy Technician (Current Employee) –  Winter Garden, FL 34787April 22, 2016
Charging medical charts
Verifying eligibility of Insurance
Providing allergy testing

Company needs to communicate more with their employees
Billing / Payroll / Manager (Former Employee) –  Forsyth, GANovember 24, 2015
I love the hours and benefits at PMC. This was a family business which eventually had to sell to new owners. All the employees was treated like family.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
closed
company for learn
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VANovember 3, 2015
I wold like to thanks this company I have been learn how to work with many machine in there , many job , good leader , good job , and good environment for work
typical work day
Chemical Unloading/Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJOctober 6, 2015
fun place to work
supportive management
no politics in management
great employees
no disgruntlement
stress free environment
Pros
stress free environment
Cons
long time to grow in the company
Productive Workplace and great working enviornment
Senior Life Solutions (Current Employee) –  Bryson City, NCSeptember 16, 2015
I love this job and the enviornment of which I work. We have a set schedule Mon-Fri 8-8:30 am to 4-4:30 pm. This job has worked with my schedule so I am able to spend maximum time with my family and my children. We get all major holidays off. The typical day is busy with phones, billing, transportation of patients to and from the program. I have learned alot concerning Psychatric Medical Care and the diffrent tratment options. My co-workers are amazing and supportive as teaching me the different ways to treat and care for the patients. The hardest part of my job is seeing some of my patients deal with their everyday issues of life and knowing other than being supportive of their therapist and them and listening to them their is nothing I can do for them, because I can't make all their problems go away. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with all my patients and listening to their stories and hearing about them "back in the day" always brings a smile to my face and brightens up theirs that someone is listening to them.
Pros
Mon-Fri job and weekends off with holidays so I can be with my children
Cons
job is relocating...
great place
aquarium cleaner/general labor (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIAugust 12, 2015
friendly staff very professional never been disapointed in the way im treated clean and well maintained. love to come here and do my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMC. Our community is ready to answer.