PMG Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Helper (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 19, 2017
I enjoyed it at pmg, they get a lot of work done and they keep it fun. You may be doing hard work but your also getting paid well for it.
Pros
Able to drive around so you not in one place the whole time
Cons
Udually took your lunch on the go.
Private contracting firm
Aerospace Technician (Current Employee) –  North DakotaSeptember 12, 2016
Good place to work very good pay.they take care of all travel and per diem but theres alot of travel involved if you dont mind being away from home you can make a ton of money in a very short period of time.
Pros
Great money
Cons
Tons of travel
Inspector
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INSeptember 1, 2016
12 Hour shift, unpack boxes of car parts and inspect for errors and tag them. A bad part can cause bad wrecks, great communication, 12 hrs 6 days a week, the most enjoyable part of the job was the fruits of my labor.
Pros
BEING ABLE TO SIT WHILE WORKING
Cons
VERY HOT IN FACILITY
Great time
CNC Programmer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 19, 2016
As a staffing company they did exactly what we agreed to from the beginning. The pay was very well and communication between the main office and myself was never a problem. You have to come to the table with the attitude that we are here to work. No problems at all.
Pros
All of it, loved the contract work experience.
Cons
Nope, none that come to mind.
Great employer, different work every day.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  central FLAugust 10, 2016
The hardest part of the job is being able to make decisions on the site without supervision. I always was confident with my decisions and stood behind them.
Pros
start at 9am
Cons
sometime few hours
For the most part trying to change the Atmosphere
Furnace Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 28, 2016
I really enjoyed the challenges that were presented each and every day just at the present time the management has a ways to go to achieve their desired global tier 1 level place of employment. For the most part the people that work there are good people but do not know how to differentiate between the good ole boys club and professionalism, till they do they will continually struggle to excel.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
lack of direction established for promotions
the job is easy with a laid back enviroment
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INFebruary 9, 2016
If you don't mind 12 hours a day 6 days week, then this place is a great place to work, the people are friendly, the pay and insurance is excellent with room to grow in the company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
work, long hot hours
A great learning experience.
Supervisor/Process Tech (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INFebruary 2, 2016
My day started going in an hour before everyone else so I could get presses turned on and heats on so I could do my daily start up.When my operators got there I would assign them there machines they were goin to operate.I would make sure the paper work and labels were right with what was running at the press.I would make sure my operator was fully trained for the job.I would check my material then I would do my start up and check my first piece with my first piece approval parts and sign it off.If the machine went down I would get it back up and running.If there was a mold change I did it.If there was a material or color change I did it.There was a lot of work to been done but I did it.
Pros
I was the first shift supervisor/Process tech.
Cons
The work load for one man was overwelming some days.
great money
operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INJanuary 18, 2016
I learned a lot working there. loved the people. I have learn multip. jobs. Communication sucks between supervisors and production at times.
Great people to work for
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2016
Keep you busy with work. Attentive to employees needs throughout the duration of the contract. This company pays well for most jobs
Short time to review
Temporary assignment at Buffalo NY (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 13, 2015
Nice way to travel around the country and get pay well. Provided Instruction, support, evaluation on Blueprint Reading,
Practical Math and Measuring Tools. Set up and operate bridgeport mill,engine lathe, Pro-trak mill, surface grinder, radial drill to manufacture air compressor systems.
Pros
Free lodging, per-diem, guaranty 55 hrs a week, good wages.
Cons
Short assignment
good money,insanr hours,bad environments, lots of games and misconduct
CNC Lathe Machinist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2015
this is strictly a risky emergency job. you will be sent to extremely dangerous incompetent, ignorant arrogant companies which matches the pmg game playing management. when you are the only one to actually hang in there and complete an assignment they will blacklist you and you will no longer be able to get a job anywhere. they do not follow thru with the contract terms either. it can be good money if you get the hours but you never know how long it will last before you are left stranded across the country.
Pros
hotel, per diem, travel costs, possibly 80+hrs/wk
Cons
horrible unsafe illegal working conditions, insane hours, illegal/unprofessional managment
Productive and fast pace work environment
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 5, 2015
Great place to learn and grow. The management is Fair, this company is a great work environment, the best part of the job for me is working with other co workers. I really love the work that I do. Most of all your work ethic is much appreciated
Busy demanding unrealistic goals
Physician Management Group (PMG) (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2015
Manager are great managers, senior management need more skills, they give unrealistic goals, demanding and at times belittling
Pros
Managers are good experience Revenue Cycle Managers
Cons
Senior managers are difficult to work with
productive work place
Aerospace Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  fort worth txJune 7, 2015
I highly recommend pmg as a place where you can inhance your skills and abilities.its an overall great company to work for.
Music Experience
Promoter (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 28, 2015
Learn many artist and different styles of music
Lead Promotional teams
Distribute fliers
Lead Social Media

Seeing the results of a show is the most enjoyable part of being a promoter
Pros
Free Shows, Networking music, Fun people, learn booking
running
Assistant Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 5, 2015
every day we did start at 8 oclock , and we stoped at 12 for lunch , finished work at 5 oclock,,, i learned a lot of responsability,, managmnet they jujst have interesting about their self,, but i just was focus in my job,, my co-workers i think i had a good team with me ,, they work hard,, the hardest par was emergency calls,,, and the most part of the job was the vacations ,,,,
Pros
they sometimes bring us some food
Cons
whe had extra time when we need it in case in an emergency
productive with very friendly coworkers and management.
order puller (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2015
i start my day by restocking my zone with more more books before starting to pull orders for different store,after finishing the line we have to stock a new line that would last three days for the international costumers.
Pros
free coffe, hot chocolate sometimes free lunch
A great place to work
Welder/Locomotives (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INMarch 8, 2015
good place to work as a welder ,learned more about prints and visual, great management , coworkers normal, the hardest part was the weather
Pros
free lunch
great bosses
Compact press operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 2, 2015
wonderful bosses, but some very long hours. co workers were helpful and easy to get along with. it gets extremly hot inside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMG. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2