PMG Employee Reviews

productive work place
Aerospace Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), fort worth txJune 7, 2015
I highly recommend pmg as a place where you can inhance your skills and abilities.its an overall great company to work for.
Music Experience
Promoter (Former Employee), North CarolinaMay 28, 2015
Pros: Free Shows, Networking music, Fun people, learn booking
Learn many artist and different styles of music
Lead Promotional teams
Distribute fliers
Lead Social Media

Seeing the results of a show is the most enjoyable part of being a promoter
running
Assistant Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: they sometimes bring us some food
Cons: whe had extra time when we need it in case in an emergency
every day we did start at 8 oclock , and we stoped at 12 for lunch , finished work at 5 oclock,,, i learned a lot of responsability,, managmnet they jujst have interesting about their self,, but i just was focus in my job,, my co-workers i think i had a good team with me ,, they work hard,, the hardest par was emergency calls,,, and the most part of the job was the vacations ,,,,
productive with very friendly coworkers and management.
order puller (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2015
Pros: free coffe, hot chocolate sometimes free lunch
i start my day by restocking my zone with more more books before starting to pull orders for different store,after finishing the line we have to stock a new line that would last three days for the international costumers.
A great place to work
Welder/Locomotives (Current Employee), Muncie, INMarch 8, 2015
Pros: free lunch
good place to work as a welder ,learned more about prints and visual, great management , coworkers normal, the hardest part was the weather
great bosses
Compact press operator (Former Employee), Columbus, INMarch 2, 2015
wonderful bosses, but some very long hours. co workers were helpful and easy to get along with. it gets extremly hot inside.
Fun Enviroment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Rocky Hill, CTFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: fun enviroment, quick advancement, training
Cons: pay, company closed down
I had a blast working here until it closed down. We worked a lot of hours However the Owner was a great guy and knew how to make the experience fun. Easy to work with the people in the office everyone was light hearted and fun. Tough part was that it closed down before we were able to open another location. PMG switched hands to JDL before closing and that was the most fun I have had in a sales team. I became a leader and learned how to run my own company.
Supervisors are fair to employees
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good pay, travel opprutunities
Cons: jobs can end too soon.
They work with you on jobs. If you get on a job ,and there is not an opening in that department, you will still get the same rate of pay, as promised.
The demo jobs are perfect for me.
Wine demonstator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 15, 2014
Pros: great hour and i love working in the public.
Cons: i need to make more money per shift.
A good company to work for. Management is thoughtful and I have been with this company for 2 1/2 years. I can work any time and am looking for a highgher wage per shift.
productive, fast paced, fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cape Charles, VAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: no breaks, no pay raises
Working in Sunoco was a good thing for me, it introduced me to new people, it was fast paced which i liked because i never had the time to be bored or watch the clock. It gave me focus for my day and stability for my family. All of my managers were the best, they worked with me through everything. Overall i have nothing bad to say about the company, just wish everyone worked on the same level.
amazing team
General Administrative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: amazing team & job
Cons: temporary/contract
Amazing co-workers, since day one, they made me feel home, like family. I learned so much from each one of them and each one of my job duties. Great experience, always will be thankful to the owners of this company
Interesting job that was fast paced
Office Manager (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLJune 12, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: no lunches
I enjoyed my time working at this company. I learned a lot of skills and had a great Boss.
Good pay, not enough hours though. Excellent weekend job.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2014
Pros: very good pay, relatively stress-free job.
Cons: not very many hours and only on weekends.
Overall, relatively good job, detailed in the pros and cons section -
This is where my career in Property Management began!
Property Manager (Former Employee), Hoover, ALApril 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch, paid vacation, continued education
Cons: we had to move to a smaller office but we met some amazing people so not really a con.
This company was wonderful. I learned about every aspect of management here. They encouraged my education and supported me every step of the way. I hated to leave but I got married and moved to TX. Love all of the people and can't thank them enough for giving me this opportunity!
Has been Steady work and close to home.
Line technician (Current Employee), Philipsburg, PAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Very fast pace, lifting product, loading product into steamers to be processed. The product requires consist monitoring for changes good or bad. Management is changing quite often since I have started.
Great
Property Mgr. Assistant - Volunteer (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: commute
Great, awesome company to work for. Busy from start to finish. I learned property management by laws. Everyone is knowledable and ready to share information for the betterment of the company. The hardest part of the job is not taking on to much at one time. However, staying busing which make the day go by fast is good.
N/A
N/A (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
N/A - I worked with E&C. PMG was the petroleum delivery aspect.
Travel alot
OTR Crew leader (Current Employee), Noblesville, INFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: don't get to see your kids much
Fun atmosphere, decent pay, but if you have a family it is not long term. This is more OTR than being home.
Great Environment
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Treated like family, great people, and understanding when it comes to family. Hard working and very driven company.
Sutherland Global Service
HR Specialist (Current Employee), Windsor, OntraioOctober 6, 2013
Pros: my
Cons: short lunch breaks
A typical work day was making sure I am at work, at least 15 min, allowing all screens are available to access and start taking calls.

Customers can sometimes be very angry and take it out us. I have learned to take control of the call and ensure our customer is no longer upset about the service given and all questions solved.

I enjoy to have a managers to govern and my co-workers are very helpful. The best part of my job is to be promoted to another department and the worst is leaving my co-workers