PMG Employee Reviews

Temp Welding Job
Pipe Welder (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INDecember 10, 2017
This was a temp contract job working out of town. Great pay, per diem and benefits. Worked on locomotives was it was an interesting job. I enjoyed working for this company.
Intense, managing several difficult community associations
Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2017
Typically in office answering correspondence, telephone and letters, and then in the PM being on the properties to inspect and evaluate problem areas and prepare recommendations to correct problem issues and also create ways to further enhance the properties appearance and value. Always looking out for areas of liability to the Association. Also constantly inspecting to assure problems were corrected before they became issues.
Pros
Freedom to work independently and keep the Board's happy.
Cons
Each of the managers had more than could be reasonably handled.
This business is falling apart
Loss Control Representative (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CANovember 15, 2017
compensation is next to nothing. you have to work hard for nothing and management does not manage, just blame. No training, no communication, and no support.
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Philipsburg, PANovember 7, 2017
Wonderful place to work fast paced plenty of advancement the supervisors are great to work with very in the loop with what's going on. Everyone is very friendly.
Pros
Plenty advancement
Cons
Long work weeks
The work enivorment was very fun and laid back
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAOctober 6, 2017
My first experience working in another state was very fun to me i would love to do it again very soon,cause the team i was with was very friendly and we enjoyed every bit of it
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
N/a
Great money
Machinst (Current Employee) –  Platteville, WIJune 13, 2017
Great company to work for !they are top notch . they provide everything you need and insurance . i would highly recommend this company to anybody trying to get ahead in life
Pros
Paid lodging per dium
Cons
I really enjoyed this job. I started to be come very knowledgable about the different products I was sampling
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2017
This is a great job if you can handle pretty much being your own boss. You are responsible for setting up buying and disbursing your samples. And then clean up paper work. Also scheduling your events.
Pros
Freedom job
Cons
No samples
Fast pace very heavy work.
Line technician (Current Employee) –  Philipsburg, PAMay 15, 2017
Quality , fast pace production surroundings. Meeting customer needs on a daily basis. Supervisor guidance with products. equipment monitoring at all times.
Pros
Full time work
Cons
rotating shifts
Plenty of room for advancement
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMay 3, 2017
A growing company in a growing field. Many different in house opportunities for growth and learning. Excellent training and plenty of work to be had.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
Alot of work
Terrible !!
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 14, 2017
Canada has some of the highest marijuana use in the world, according to the task force, especially amongst young people. About 30% of people aged 20-24 use cannabis.
The new framework would make it illegal to market marijuana products to children, or sell to anyone under 18. Provinces could raise the minimum age of consumption if they choose, the government says.

Want to know more about PMG?

Ask a question
Fun crew
Assistant to a Company Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 23, 2017
Worked with a professional plumber. Learned the ropes of fixing up basic plumbing problems, Demolished a bathroom, installed many fixtures and completed final touches on multiple houses.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Cheerful Crew
Cons
Manual Labor, Long Hours
Productive and fun work place
Helper (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 19, 2017
I enjoyed it at pmg, they get a lot of work done and they keep it fun. You may be doing hard work but your also getting paid well for it.
Pros
Able to drive around so you not in one place the whole time
Cons
Udually took your lunch on the go.
Private contracting firm
Aerospace Technician (Current Employee) –  North DakotaSeptember 12, 2016
Good place to work very good pay.they take care of all travel and per diem but theres alot of travel involved if you dont mind being away from home you can make a ton of money in a very short period of time.
Pros
Great money
Cons
Tons of travel
Inspector
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INSeptember 1, 2016
12 Hour shift, unpack boxes of car parts and inspect for errors and tag them. A bad part can cause bad wrecks, great communication, 12 hrs 6 days a week, the most enjoyable part of the job was the fruits of my labor.
Pros
Being able to sit while working
Cons
Very hot in facility
Great time
CNC Programmer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 19, 2016
As a staffing company they did exactly what we agreed to from the beginning. The pay was very well and communication between the main office and myself was never a problem. You have to come to the table with the attitude that we are here to work. No problems at all.
Pros
All of it, loved the contract work experience.
Cons
Nope, none that come to mind.
Great employer, different work every day.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  central FLAugust 10, 2016
The hardest part of the job is being able to make decisions on the site without supervision. I always was confident with my decisions and stood behind them.
Pros
start at 9am
Cons
sometime few hours
For the most part trying to change the Atmosphere
Furnace Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 28, 2016
I really enjoyed the challenges that were presented each and every day just at the present time the management has a ways to go to achieve their desired global tier 1 level place of employment. For the most part the people that work there are good people but do not know how to differentiate between the good ole boys club and professionalism, till they do they will continually struggle to excel.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
lack of direction established for promotions
the job is easy with a laid back enviroment
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INFebruary 9, 2016
If you don't mind 12 hours a day 6 days week, then this place is a great place to work, the people are friendly, the pay and insurance is excellent with room to grow in the company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
work, long hot hours
A great learning experience.
Supervisor/Process Tech (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INFebruary 2, 2016
My day started going in an hour before everyone else so I could get presses turned on and heats on so I could do my daily start up.When my operators got there I would assign them there machines they were goin to operate.I would make sure the paper work and labels were right with what was running at the press.I would make sure my operator was fully trained for the job.I would check my material then I would do my start up and check my first piece with my first piece approval parts and sign it off.If the machine went down I would get it back up and running.If there was a mold change I did it.If there was a material or color change I did it.There was a lot of work to been done but I did it.
Pros
I was the first shift supervisor/Process tech.
Cons
The work load for one man was overwelming some days.
great money
operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INJanuary 18, 2016
I learned a lot working there. loved the people. I have learn multip. jobs. Communication sucks between supervisors and production at times.