PMG Employee Reviews in United States

For the most part trying to change the Atmosphere
Furnace Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 28, 2016
I really enjoyed the challenges that were presented each and every day just at the present time the management has a ways to go to achieve their desired global tier 1 level place of employment. For the most part the people that work there are good people but do not know how to differentiate between the good ole boys club and professionalism, till they do they will continually struggle to excel.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
lack of direction established for promotions
A great learning experience.
Supervisor/Process Tech (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INFebruary 2, 2016
My day started going in an hour before everyone else so I could get presses turned on and heats on so I could do my daily start up.When my operators got there I would assign them there machines they were goin to operate.I would make sure the paper work and labels were right with what was running at the press.I would make sure my operator was fully trained for the job.I would check my material then I would do my start up and check my first piece with my first piece approval parts and sign it off.If the machine went down I would get it back up and running.If there was a mold change I did it.If there was a material or color change I did it.There was a lot of work to been done but I did it.
Pros
I was the first shift supervisor/Process tech.
Cons
The work load for one man was overwelming some days.
great money
operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INJanuary 18, 2016
I learned a lot working there. loved the people. I have learn multip. jobs. Communication sucks between supervisors and production at times.
Great people to work for
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2016
Keep you busy with work. Attentive to employees needs throughout the duration of the contract. This company pays well for most jobs
Short time to review
Temporary assignment at Buffalo NY (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 13, 2015
Nice way to travel around the country and get pay well. Provided Instruction, support, evaluation on Blueprint Reading,
Practical Math and Measuring Tools. Set up and operate bridgeport mill,engine lathe, Pro-trak mill, surface grinder, radial drill to manufacture air compressor systems.
Pros
Free lodging, per-diem, guaranty 55 hrs a week, good wages.
Cons
Short assignment
good money,insanr hours,bad environments, lots of games and misconduct
CNC Lathe Machinist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2015
this is strictly a risky emergency job. you will be sent to extremely dangerous incompetent, ignorant arrogant companies which matches the pmg game playing management. when you are the only one to actually hang in there and complete an assignment they will blacklist you and you will no longer be able to get a job anywhere. they do not follow thru with the contract terms either. it can be good money if you get the hours but you never know how long it will last before you are left stranded across the country.
Pros
hotel, per diem, travel costs, possibly 80+hrs/wk
Cons
horrible unsafe illegal working conditions, insane hours, illegal/unprofessional managment
Productive and fast pace work environment
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 5, 2015
Great place to learn and grow. The management is Fair, this company is a great work environment, the best part of the job for me is working with other co workers. I really love the work that I do. Most of all your work ethic is much appreciated
Busy demanding unrealistic goals
Physician Management Group (PMG) (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2015
Manager are great managers, senior management need more skills, they give unrealistic goals, demanding and at times belittling
Pros
Managers are good experience Revenue Cycle Managers
Cons
Senior managers are difficult to work with
productive work place
Aerospace Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  fort worth txJune 7, 2015
I highly recommend pmg as a place where you can inhance your skills and abilities.its an overall great company to work for.
Music Experience
Promoter (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 28, 2015
Learn many artist and different styles of music
Lead Promotional teams
Distribute fliers
Lead Social Media

Seeing the results of a show is the most enjoyable part of being a promoter
Pros
Free Shows, Networking music, Fun people, learn booking

Want to know more about PMG?

Ask a question
running
Assistant Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 5, 2015
every day we did start at 8 oclock , and we stoped at 12 for lunch , finished work at 5 oclock,,, i learned a lot of responsability,, managmnet they jujst have interesting about their self,, but i just was focus in my job,, my co-workers i think i had a good team with me ,, they work hard,, the hardest par was emergency calls,,, and the most part of the job was the vacations ,,,,
Pros
they sometimes bring us some food
Cons
whe had extra time when we need it in case in an emergency
productive with very friendly coworkers and management.
order puller (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2015
i start my day by restocking my zone with more more books before starting to pull orders for different store,after finishing the line we have to stock a new line that would last three days for the international costumers.
Pros
free coffe, hot chocolate sometimes free lunch
A great place to work
Welder/Locomotives (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INMarch 8, 2015
good place to work as a welder ,learned more about prints and visual, great management , coworkers normal, the hardest part was the weather
Pros
free lunch
great bosses
Compact press operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 2, 2015
wonderful bosses, but some very long hours. co workers were helpful and easy to get along with. it gets extremly hot inside.
Fun Enviroment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTFebruary 16, 2015
I had a blast working here until it closed down. We worked a lot of hours However the Owner was a great guy and knew how to make the experience fun. Easy to work with the people in the office everyone was light hearted and fun. Tough part was that it closed down before we were able to open another location. PMG switched hands to JDL before closing and that was the most fun I have had in a sales team. I became a leader and learned how to run my own company.
Pros
fun enviroment, quick advancement, training
Cons
pay, company closed down
Supervisors are fair to employees
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXJanuary 21, 2015
They work with you on jobs. If you get on a job ,and there is not an opening in that department, you will still get the same rate of pay, as promised.
Pros
good pay, travel opprutunities
Cons
jobs can end too soon.
The demo jobs are perfect for me.
Wine demonstator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 15, 2014
A good company to work for. Management is thoughtful and I have been with this company for 2 1/2 years. I can work any time and am looking for a highgher wage per shift.
Pros
great hour and i love working in the public.
Cons
i need to make more money per shift.
productive, fast paced, fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cape Charles, VAOctober 15, 2014
Working in Sunoco was a good thing for me, it introduced me to new people, it was fast paced which i liked because i never had the time to be bored or watch the clock. It gave me focus for my day and stability for my family. All of my managers were the best, they worked with me through everything. Overall i have nothing bad to say about the company, just wish everyone worked on the same level.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no breaks, no pay raises
amazing team
General Administrative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Amazing co-workers, since day one, they made me feel home, like family. I learned so much from each one of them and each one of my job duties. Great experience, always will be thankful to the owners of this company
Pros
amazing team & job
Cons
temporary/contract
Interesting job that was fast paced
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJune 12, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at this company. I learned a lot of skills and had a great Boss.
Pros
the pay
Cons
no lunches