PMSI Employee Reviews

Great staff
File Management/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 4, 2016
Great company to work for. Awesome potential to promote and relocate when merited. Highly recommended for anyone degreed or not.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Attrition
Good company
File Management/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 28, 2016
Good company to work for. Learned a lot about medical equipment, vendors, and the flow of the relationship as an DME account manager. A lot of organizational and technological changes during my tenure. Friendly co-workers.
Pros
Ability to promote
Easy work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVJune 28, 2016
This job is a good place to work. The management is not very good but other than that it is a good job. They fired me for putting the work truck in a ditch. They would not give me my last paycheck
Fun and relaxed workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 26, 2016
Most days were busy, but enjoyable, because in so many ways I was helping people. Either on the phone or checking in patients, or checking them out with their next appointment, Sometimes there were some that had a need to talk, and i listened with patience, because we all need someone to talk to sometime. Every now and then some patients would get upset, and we (as well as myuself) would do whatever we could to keep them calm, and try to resolve their issues. Really enjoyed being to make the patients happy, but it was hard when you were not able to get them in for an appointment when they wanted it, but did the best I could to satisfy them. A lot of days were a challenge, but yet it was still enjoyable and rewarding.
The atmosphere and people's moral were down
Sr. Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 15, 2016
PMSI can use some improvements in several areas. The people were not friendly for example when my Aunt & Brother died I didn't get any sympathy from anyone not even a card
Customer Service Pro
Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2015
This is where I first learned all the Do's and Don'ts of customer service. Longest and by far, most rewarding of all my jobs. Learned so much of my skills set from the training I received here.
fun place to work
tube welder (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 10, 2015
days are full, there is always something new, supervision is cool. The hardest part of day is the most fun. Everyone works together well. The best part is the pay, it is great.
Pros
The company takes care of the empolyee
Cons
They move a lot
Very nice employees
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Stowe, PAOctober 5, 2015
The best part about the job is the employees that you work with. The patients are great as well. A lot of the same patients are seen and it is nice to see their smiling faces.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
n/a
Medical Biller/Coder (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 13, 2015
I constantly follow up on denied claims and I also work patient collections. I post payments and I know how to read explanation of benefits
Always a fire drill
Clinical Education Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 24, 2015
The corporate culture was that of a large ant hill. Many people always running around trying to do what is best and getting in each other's way. Many chiefs and no cohesiveness. I worked with some of the best people in the pharmacy benefit management industry. I know I will never have such an opportunity to work with people that I could not find fault in any one of them, ever again. I left when I realized that I would not be able to get ahead professionally or financially and when my vacations were all work vacations.
Not the best job
Verifications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 20, 2015
This company has very poor management. The management team is never on the same page and the work is very stressful. The pay is very low and the benefits are great at all
a nice place to work
Operator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 31, 2015
A nice place to work, nice people nice environment. I loved working with the doctors and seeing about the patients medical records for various reasons. All in all a pleasant experience.
Positive
HR admin (Current Employee) –  Tampa FLFebruary 10, 2015
Great place. learned alot, good staff, great food, clean place (stays clean), nice folks. Very diverse.

Try it out.
Indeed wont let me progress forward, so therefore I wil keep typing til the systems approves of the word length.
What a Great Company
Director, Government Affairs (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2015
A great company that has been around for many many years. A good core of key people and management which allows individual thinking and responsibility.
Pros
Good Open Company
Cons
Company Sale
Lonely
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Andover, MNJanuary 19, 2015
It was a lonely company to work for. You really only had yourself and not a place to go if you needed help or had a question.
Very stable with top-notch management
Coordinator/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 8, 2015
I always felt that this company had a very good leadership in place. There was a lot of transparency from management to the front line workers.
Okay
Ironworker worked/Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 8, 2014
Hard work , hard on your body but good pay. lots of traveling. You have to be willing to work long hours,
Pros
good pay
Cons
no benifits
workmans comp processor
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLSeptember 12, 2014
TMSI is a good company with good people who process medical workman's comp clams for various companies.
Company Downsized Too Soon
DME Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 24, 2014
Excellent Company with excellent potential. Enjoyed working with a group of excellent people with a wealth of knowledge.
Pros
Collegues
Cons
Salary
Route and pest controll driver
Pest control route tech, Sales (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVJuly 9, 2014
Taking care of customer pest problems, running routes and talking with the public, finding new sales

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMSI. Our community is ready to answer.