PMSI Employee Reviews

Always a fire drill
Clinical Education Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 24, 2015
The corporate culture was that of a large ant hill. Many people always running around trying to do what is best and getting in each other's way. Many chiefs and no cohesiveness. I worked with some of the best people in the pharmacy benefit management industry. I know I will never have such an opportunity to work with people that I could not find fault in any one of them, ever again. I left when I realized that I would not be able to get ahead professionally or financially and when my vacations were all work vacations.
Not the best job
Verifications Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 20, 2015
This company has very poor management. The management team is never on the same page and the work is very stressful. The pay is very low and the benefits are great at all
a nice place to work
Operator Specialist (Former Employee), Waco, TXMay 31, 2015
A nice place to work, nice people nice environment. I loved working with the doctors and seeing about the patients medical records for various reasons. All in all a pleasant experience.
Beware!!!!
Senior accounts receivable specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 2, 2015
Pros: Benefit package
Cons: Not enough room to list them all
This is no place for a good person who has a great work ethic. By the time this place is done with you, you'll be the complete opposite. This is not a place who embraces minorities either. Once you realize how they operate and understand the politics, You will be a employee prisoner . Forced to stay at your current position because your too good at it or your a minority. My advice to anyone who is going into this company is trust no one, do your job and nothing more, always get things in writing, and act like them because if you have any type of uniqueness you will be targeted. Good luck!
Positive
HR admin (Current Employee), Tampa FLFebruary 10, 2015
Great place. learned alot, good staff, great food, clean place (stays clean), nice folks. Very diverse.

Try it out.
Indeed wont let me progress forward, so therefore I wil keep typing til the systems approves of the word length.
What a Great Company
Director, Government Affairs (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good open company
Cons: company sale
A great company that has been around for many many years. A good core of key people and management which allows individual thinking and responsibility.
Lonely
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee), Andover, MNJanuary 19, 2015
It was a lonely company to work for. You really only had yourself and not a place to go if you needed help or had a question.
Very stable with top-notch management
Coordinator/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 8, 2015
I always felt that this company had a very good leadership in place. There was a lot of transparency from management to the front line workers.
OKAY
Ironworker worked/Boilermaker (Former Employee), TexasDecember 8, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no benifits
Hard work , hard on your body but good pay. lots of traveling. You have to be willing to work long hours,
workmans comp processor
Project Manager (Former Employee), Clermont, FLSeptember 12, 2014
TMSI is a good company with good people who process medical workman's comp clams for various companies.
Company Downsized Too Soon
DME Specialist (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 24, 2014
Pros: collegues
Cons: salary
Excellent Company with excellent potential. Enjoyed working with a group of excellent people with a wealth of knowledge.
Route and pest controll driver
Pest control route tech, Sales (Former Employee), Fairmont, WVJuly 9, 2014
Taking care of customer pest problems, running routes and talking with the public, finding new sales
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 5, 2014
Pros: overtime available and the hours/pay increase
Cons: new management and trying to change what is already proficient.
Working with a great supervisor and team. Getting the experience/knowledge of the work comp industry and of the equipment needed to help patients return to work if applicable.
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2014
I loved working here. I was able to help out in other departments and learned a lot.
Traditional art marketing agency
Marketing (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 25, 2014
Fun place to work, very creative people. Enjoyed my time there with the crew. The culture was very collaborative.
Great company to work for.
Auditor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 1, 2014
Pros: permanent job
Cons: laid off
I loved working for this company. The had great benefits and a great staff.
productive group in the mail order division
MAIL ORDER PHARMACIST - WORKMAN'S COMPENSATION (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 12, 2014
Pros: nice employees
Cons: got bought out and merged with another company
wonderful group of pharmacists i worked with like family pmsi was a work in progress communication was always an issue
starter company
Truck driver (Former Employee), scottsdale azFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: equipment was less than standard
equipment was less than standard always breaking down and adot was always pulling the trucks over i even got a ticket we call it entrapment when they just sit at the end of the street and wait for just there trucks to go bye don't know if they are even in business anymore.
Daily Task
Critical Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Brandon, FLNovember 16, 2013
Called patient to advise them of what provider is coming and to confirm that a agency completed services.
Called in network providers to get patient's dme or nursing staffed.

Authorize services to patient homes in order to insure proper care for patient.

Staffed home health agency according to patient needs for services.

Coordinated infusion therapy till patient was discharged from services.

Completed weekly updates to the carrier in order to maintain compliance with care.

Request authorization for care for from start of care till patient settled case or discharged from services
Having a good safe job
Field Safety Rep. (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: traveling and meeting new people
Cons: not having work all the time
Turn over with day shift safety, meeting with foremen and supervisors,safety meeting with employer's,hot work/confined space permits,confined space training,job walk,daily reports,plant safety meeting,taking care of safety issues on the job site. Keeping foremen, supervisors,plant and workers all happy. Getting a job done without any accidents/incidents. Getting along with everyone on the job and plant.