Our company has a well established reputation in the medical device industry as a quality, innovative and responsive manufacturer. As we continue to grow we're looking for individuals who are self-motivated and consultative. We're on the move and invite you to work with our dynamic sales team. This is a unique opportunity to break into medical device sales.
This position is an entry level Inside Sales/Account Executive role that will focus on the development of current customers as well as identifying new markets and setting up accounts in those territories. This is a salary plus bonus incentive role that provides full benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation, and 401K retirement plan. The majority of this role will be calling on new customers as well as supporting current customers in partnership with our field sales representatives.
- Relationship selling with established accounts
- Promotion of new products
- Prospecting new business and continuing education of medical staff. Finding and developing new interested prospects and negotiating with the decision makers
- Contacts include Neurosurgeons, Plastic Surgeons, estheticians, nurses, OR and other professionals located within the hospital or clinical setting.
- Responding to inbound inquires coming from the website, telephones, trade shows, etc.
- Administrative process in placing and facilitating customer orders, issues, comments and concerns
- Sharing information and interacting with outside sales force as a combined effort
- Work closely with territory managers, inventory, network systems, warehouse and other departments within the company
- Bachelors degree or combined education/work experience (preferred but not required)
- Must have experience with high volume outbound and inbound calling
- Working with multi-phone lines
- Ability to be responsible for activity and work independently
- Willingness to make cold calls
- Previous sales experience between 1-3 years preferred (customer service driven)
- Must have "hunter" attitude
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Aggressive, self motivated and competitive
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (ie. Word, Excel)
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills required
PMT Corporation is a leading developer and manufacturer of HIGH END SURGICAL DEVICES. PMT has been established since 1979 and is a registered ISO/FDA manufacturer. Visit us on the web at www.pmtcorp.com and www.permark.com