PNC Bank Employee Reviews

Found 2,441 reviews matching the search
Progressive computer environment
Help Desk Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 28, 2016
This job worked with a variety of computer issues related to PNC's technical infrastructure. Learned how to troubleshoot either using remote assistance or visualization.
We had access to multiple levels of support including password reset, remote computer access, mainframe use.
Pros
training on all platforms
Cons
slow advancement
Productive and fun working place
Business Analyst /Process system Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 28, 2016
The scope of the project was to enhance the system called Equator and LPS System integration that would allow the user to get a comprehensive view of workflow and process of the Fannie Mae guidelines in real estate area. I was also involved in analyzing servicing transaction from different mortgage companies and providing reports to the Fannie Mae business. Performed user audits and system parameter changes (Matrix Configuration changes) within the third party applications.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Very good advancement program
Teller II (Former Employee) –  Columbiana, OHSeptember 27, 2016
PNC had a lot to offer, they advanced you if you show the potential , and compensation is very good, plus the benefits are equally as good
daily challenges, great teamwork, great co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MISeptember 27, 2016
you are always learning, meeting new customers and helping people achieve financial goals...co-workers are very helpful
Coworkers like to back stab management and coworkers
Branch Sales & Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VASeptember 26, 2016
If you are not part of the click in the location were you are hired, you will not make in. May branchs are short help and have levels that are normally to high to hit and this is why there turn over is so high
Pros
They do give lots of training
Cons
Very hard to fit it with the team
Unprofessional environment
Financial Sales and Service/ Banker (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, OHSeptember 26, 2016
Unprofessional, supervisors play favorites and the only way to move up is if they like you personally. The atmosphere was fun, games and contests kept you entertained.
Pros
overtime
Cons
work life balance was off and supervisors are not great
treats the customer with care and compassion
Teller (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2016
Great enviorment wonderful treatment to the clients makes them feel at home. It was a great experience. Employess could be better....... hardestpart was managing time
Pros
money
Cons
nothing
Good place to get your foot in the door.
Full Time Teller (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 23, 2016
The position I'm in is pretty good. From the moment you start (training) you are fully covered by the benefits. Some days it could be crowded and hectic but some days it could be pretty slow and calm. The employees and management are fantastic.
Pros
Immediate benefits, pay raises, incentives, etc.
Cons
Have to deal with rude people from time to time.
High turnover for good reasons
Teller (Former Employee) –  Severna Park, MDSeptember 23, 2016
The job itself was great; I felt productive every day and was challenged to learn more about my role without feeling overwhelmed. However, the manager and supervisor would make last-minute changes to the schedule, changed their mind at the last minute about giving days off that were agreed upon months ago, and often would not adhere to important policies for the sake of convenience. I was with the company for a very short time and saw so many employees come and go during my time there because they were not willing to do anything for the employees.
Pros
Easy work, engaging, nice customers
Cons
Low pay, uncooperative management
It was great experience working with the company
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 23, 2016
It was great experience working with the company. I gave me a platform to execute my skills in the apt direction. I could develop both personal life and professional life balance.
I enjoyed it in the beginning but as time went by, I felt unappreciated.
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 22, 2016
In the beginning, I truly enjoyed working for PNC Bank but as time went on, I began to feel less and less appreciated. A lot was required of me with little reward. I felt like I could not give clients the best customer service and that cooperate did not care about clients needs.
Fair Company
Financial Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Powder Springs, GA 30127September 21, 2016
Relaxing company, Fair Sales Structure, good compensation. Medical isn't great and the systems constantly crash and are out of date compared to other banks. If you are employed in the south your options for advancement are limited most corporate jobs are in the north.
General
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MISeptember 21, 2016
I liked working for the company.
They have a great benefit package especially the new maternity leave program.
I would work for them again.
ok place to work
Cash Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 20, 2016
in the beginning it was great then it became like every other company that hires unqualified people for higher positions.
stress caused by bad employee choices
Universal Banker (Current Employee) –  Chicagoland Area, ILSeptember 19, 2016
Constantly having to fix other peoples mistakes when a slight bit of attention to detail would have prevented it. I love to work, but find I don't actually get to do much of it. There are times when I am focused and all my co workers want to do it talk about recipes. There is a time and place for everything, When I am at work, I want to make money, not sit around with my girlfriends and discuss what were doing that night.
Pros
Good vacation time
Cons
Under trained employees
Great boss
CSA II (Former Employee) –  Gobles, MISeptember 19, 2016
Loved this job in Gobles, but left due to it closing. The company itself is okay. Lots of pressure in cross selling. It was hard to do the pnc conversations to there satisfaction.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
PNC Conversations
Pnc bank
Business Lending Services (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MISeptember 19, 2016
Work environment a little stressful
Have a lot to work on overall for the company
Takes good care of their employees
Compensation is great, do you're job and you will be rewarded.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Needs work overall as company
Hard working likes challenges
Work Leader for Loan Processing (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2016
A typical day in work is busy with no stopping just working to your fullest potential. I have learned that everyone has different expertise don't expect everyone to work you.

The hardest part of the job is not sweating the small stuff. I love working with people that is what makes the job the best plus always learning new task.
Good working experience at PNC Bank
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 18, 2016
I learnt lots of front-end technologies there. My colleagues were all nice and smart. The environment in PNC Bank is really good! Typically I attend scrum meeting every morning.
Pnc bank
Universal Branch Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 18, 2016
PNC Bank is a great company for anyone wanting to begin a career in the Banking field. I work with a hard-working team and enjoy helping customers reach their financial goals.
Cons
low- pay compared to other companies in the market