PNC Bank Employee Reviews

Found 3,098 reviews matching the search
Fun and interactive
Teller (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 14, 2017
Had to make sure my teller drawer matched down to the penny, Also counted the ATM with counting machine. The neighborhood all would stop by and you got to know the neighbors very will. Great training and caring people.
Benefits
Cons
Counting money
No customer service
Mortgage Banker (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 14, 2017
Clients are treated as if they are lucky to be clients, comes from the top down. Complete arrogance and wouldn't have worked there, but loved the people I worked with, just not the management.
Loss mitigation
credit analyzer cust service spoc (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 14, 2017
This company could be awesome, but the experience is taken away by manegerial flaws to the 25th power. Any company you work based on culture starts at the top. Pnc loss mitigation department heads have no real relationships with what is going on with staff and barely supervisors. Upper managemt in any way shape or form does not help to streamline a process, but add more and more to a lengthy overdrawn process as well. They believe in a do as i say not as i do sort of management style. They are exempt we are not kind of attitude creating an us against them mentality. This is not good management and it starts from the top. Seldom do you hear any good news from the loss mit dept. They also do layoffs each year
They tell you there are no layoffs. Then turn right around and do it. They also you personal agenda's to pick who goes. If your looking for safety, happiness, home, and a feeling that you matter this is not the spot.If you looking for drama, constant change, no help, no sympathy, not making it easier for employees to maximize their job. Pnc is not the place! This is purely based on upper management on Ohio and Jacksonville. You have been informed.
Pros
8 to 5
Cons
Upper Management
Nice starting job
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 14, 2017
Nothing spectacular, nothing to crazy. Great people to work with. Most of the time it is a relaxed place. Not extremely hard on goals or sales. Overall great environment to work in.
Productive and fun place to work with great opportunities for upward mobility
Investment Services Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 14, 2017
-Inbound/outbound calls to clients and prospective clients for financial consultation
-Retirement planning strategies, education savings, insurance, estate planning
-Fun, quick-paced and team-oriented
-Maintaining adequate phone activity
-Helping clients meet their long-term goals
great job culture with benefits
Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 13, 2017
This was a great company to work for. The management is professional and very fair. The customer service terrific across-the-board including telephone banking and internet services.
Sales Quota's
Financial Sales Consultant (Banker) (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 13, 2017
If you work in the Giant In-Store Locations then you will be stressed out because you have to get accounts from customers coming into Giant to buy grocery's and you can only do so much.
Productive, fast paced Work Environment
Part-time Teller (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJune 13, 2017
I loved working here and always having the opportunity/possiblilty to take online classes to learn different aspects of the banking industry. But we were often short tellers, and I would be asked to travel to different branches to help out.
Pros
long breaks, encouraging environment, friendly coworkers, experienced management
Cons
healthcare, shortage of tellers
Fast paced and extremely competitive enviorment
Financial Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 12, 2017
Very fun, fast paced enviorment. People are easy to get along with, so was management. Left for personal reasons otherwise I would still be working there.
Pros
Had a wonderful manager/ boss colleagues are great to work with etc
Cons
Extremely short staffed.
Never know what the day brings!
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2017
Open accounts, Close Accounts, angry people happy people, Loans, credit card, Ratings from customers, Rude managers, unhappy co-workers, stressed about numbers but always over achieved any goal I set or the company required.
Pros
401 Paid holidays Healthcare
Cons
Weird schedules, short breaks
Financial Professional (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 12, 2017
Pros: Professional environment, I would highly recommend. Pay seems to be commensurate with experience. Decent benefits. Cons: Seems to be an overabundance of middle management personnel
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Too many middle managers
N/a
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Whitehall, OHJune 12, 2017
I have no work life balance as a full time consultant. I have asked for a schedule change for over a year now. And was forced to take a part time schedule just to be able to be home when my children get out of school at 4:30pm my schedule of 1:30-10pm was never the ideal schedule forever.
Pros
dress code and building improvments.
Cons
schedule adherence, no work like balance, and no help
Productive and good compensation with Benefits
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 11, 2017
Great place to work, a good manager and good teamwork. I enjoy working in PNC Bank because the workplace is comfortable and is where people can grow and learn.
A fairly good company to work for
Compliance, & Quality Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 11, 2017
Not the best compensation, but good benefits and friendly co-workers. Advancement opportunities are limited. The on-site cafeteria is nice to have if you are in a rush for lunch.
Plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Business Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Township of Cranberry, PAJune 9, 2017
PNC Bank is an encouraging place to work with great management and opportunities to advance your career. The company has a wide variety of options to fit the career you are looking for and will work with you to help you land the position you desire.
Excellent company to work for
BSSA (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 9, 2017
I was in charge of large sums of money entering and leaving the bank. Everything had to be precise and of course, provide excellent customer service. I mostly enjoyed the interaction with customers and the responsibility.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, OHJune 9, 2017
Wish I was able to be trained for everything that came my way , job was very hard with little to no help , call off by cashier may the job very hard on CSM
Pros
Good company
Cons
Need more cashiers
Consistant workflow with many great programs for employees
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 8, 2017
PNC offered amazing training (both in person and online) for employees to constantly better their skill sets and advance to the next level of their career. I made a lot of really good work relationships that I still have today from my time at PNC.
Pros
Great Breakrooms, Free community events with partners, great benefits, consistant schedule
Cons
needed more compensation
Fun and a great opportunity to know people
Teller (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 8, 2017
A teller is a very mechanical type of work, but the fun part is the opportunity to know people, help them, talk to them and know their stories. It's a very peaceful place, no rush or anything, the manager hardly talk to you. The compensation it's not good.
Pros
Peaceful
Cons
Not a good pay
Great training, lots of advancement choices
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 8, 2017
Worked in large call center with several ammenties for employees. Call center offered many positions in different departments. Plenty of room for advancement.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Cons
Very strict on scripts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PNC Bank. Our community is ready to answer.