PNC Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,320 reviews matching the search
need to be self- starter
Accountant II (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 8, 2016
The management seems to be very negative.Training platform was very poorly setup. Without support from our managers it was hard to succeed.
Pros
I learned a lot of information.
Cons
management is very unprofessional
Great benefits-harsh management
Financial Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 8, 2016
Great benefits but management expected too much from employees with very little pay. 401k and pension are provided as well as great benefits for working mothers
Pros
401k and pension
Cons
too much responsibility for job that is not competitive with other institutions as far as pay goes
Many issues within PNC
Sr Branch Manager II (Current Employee) –  PAJune 6, 2016
PNC...antiquated systems that leave their employees high and dry, upper management constantly changing, one conference call after another, just chasing numbers to make them look good, new incentive structure lessen payouts with more production. Not the client centric bank it originated from due to chasing stock price of 100$ per share. Every change that came down the river was a negative one towards ground level employees in the branches/call centers, which was very often because I feel PNC is trying to find their identity in the retail banking world. Regional national trying to be a Wells Fargo with Bill Gates Dos operating systems, Don't waste your time if your smart, people person, and have a mind of your own, because you will be formed into a corporate robot within the first 90 days.
Pros
Work Life Balance- 9-5
Cons
My review speaks for itself
Productive work environment
Teller (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 4, 2016
A productive work environment. A friendly team. A wonderful service. Easily maintianable balance between work and general life balance.
Experienced customer service associate
Customer Service Representative / Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 4, 2016
Polished, professional customer service rep offering:

10 years of experience providing customer support in busy call center environments for financial service industry employers.

An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.

Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills -- listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
Love pnc
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 2, 2016
I absolutely loved working for PNC. The company really values it's employment and the personal and professional growth of their employees. Due to the high value of the employees, it shows through to the customers so that the customers feel valued as well. I only left because they couldn't accommodate my school schedule at the time. I would love to go back to the company in a corporate perspective because I was just a teller.
Pros
treats employees great, great company culture, flexible, great benefits
Cons
they don't pay as well as the other banks
Good work/life balance. Emphasis on relationship with clients and their financial well-being.
Financial Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 1, 2016
Client-centered company, truly concerned about clients' well-being. Benefits are good, work/life balance excellent. Good working conditions, great fiscal policies.
Pros
Good work schedule, benefits.
Cons
Salaries fairly low compared to the rest of corporate America, but, in line with other banks.
Part Time Teller Indianapolis
Part time Teller 26 hours (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 1, 2016
I am a part time teller. I work 26 hours per week. I love my job and management team. The Management Team will back you up and we are like family. My co-workers are great. We always have each other and we work as a team.
I have really learned banking skills to make me successful.
The most enjoyable part of my job is my PNC. family at work. I love my job and I love the customers who make my job so enjoyable.
Pros
Always appreciated
Cons
I have no cons
good pay
CREDIT CARD SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 31, 2016
the pay is fine the people are nice and it is a good place to work I love pnc bank with all of my heart positive review from this chick here woop woop
Pros
people
Cons
people
Great company
Fraud and Loss Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2016
Great company with several opportunities for advancement. great for someone who is new to banking to gain experience in different lines of business, as they are all frequently looking for candidates.
Great company up North.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 28, 2016
Due to low market share in the south, the company is still trying to figure out the south which makes for very pressured environment.
Pros
Holidays closed, great co-workers
Cons
staffing issues, losts of meetings
Waste of time
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 26, 2016
You will be humiliated working at PNC
There's not enough training in the world for all the inconsistent training and changes they make daily
Wish I never fell for the positive and enthusiastic smiles and comments. They played me well.
Pros
good friends at work
Cons
Not consistent at all
Management needs work
Branch Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 26, 2016
management is always changing. Someone needs to figure out why we keep changing people around. It was good company to work with but everyone is micromanaged all the time.
Dream Job
Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 25, 2016
I love my job and my coworkers. Great opportunity for development that provides a great quality of life. I would love to retire at PNC Bank but I also would like to move to another state. I hope PNC moves to the state that I would like to move to.
Pros
Paid Holidays
Cons
Healthcare
Nice place to work
FINANCIAL SERVICES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2016
It's a nice bank to work for. They are more relaxed than their competitors. Managers are nice and willing to help. I enjoyed all the perks and benefits as well.
Great Co-Workers, and I love the Job
Branch Service and Sales Associate (MLO) (Current Employee) –  Vicksburg, MIMay 23, 2016
PNC has been a great company to work for however I cannot reapply into the company with in the first year and I believe our branch will be closing due to low customer usage. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this company.
Loveable Enviroment.
Customer care Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 20, 2016
PNC was a nice job, the only issue I have is with they policies and procedures of running the banking business. My job was to help customers around not only their bank accounts, but also credit cards, online banking, mortgage and loans.
Pros
Nice pay, 401.k, benefits. bonus.
Cons
Turn-over Rate enormous
Life at PNC
Teller Branch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PAMay 19, 2016
I managed 5 people on the teller line. I would start at 8 am and review the ATM cash balance and adjust accordingly. I would complete schedules for the tellers. I would also complete the training for new tellers which began at corporate in a classroom environment. I was in charge of all the operations in the branch which included ordering cash and cash supplies, rectifying customer issues, completing weekly schedules, and balancing the branch's on hand cash. When one of the teller's vaults came up short $20,000, a full investigation proceeded from which management decided that I was not trained well enough for my job and I was demoted to a teller. At that point, I wasn't making enough money to live and I had to leave. I enjoyed seeing the same customers and developing a good relationship with them. I didn't enjoy seeing the deceit among employees which included suspicion or thievery as well as jealousy of pay grade and positions in the company.
Pros
Large bank, job security
Cons
Bad training programs
Office Admin Assistant/TRADE SERVICES ANALYST (Current Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJMay 18, 2016
Great Place to work, normal day @ work would just be busy as always.We learn something different everyday. Management is good to work with.My co-worker are the best.
Great opportunity and challenges along the way
Branch Sales & Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2016
For those willing to relocate, there are plenty of opportunities for advancement throughout the company. This company focuses on customer faced interactions and encourages conversations and outside promotion.
Compensation is good for those with experience and quarterly incentives are obtainable if you work for it.
Pros
Healthcare, incentives
Cons
Short staffed at times