PNC Corporation

PNC Corporation Employer Reviews

Comfortable Work Setting w/Professional Team Members
IT PM - Contractor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: the people and working through similar sdlc processes
Cons: wish the contract was longer
Change Management PM assignment was an interesting project assignment that increased my collaboration skills with other PMs, Developers, BA's/QA/Production Team to easily move changes for a large project through the system.
Worked with team members who were willing to answer questions and provide insight into how and what procedures and applications – more... were used easily ramped up my productivity.
Management was open and willing to provide feedback to enhance knowledge and productivity.

Having the ability to work on my own but also get assistance when questions arose to move a project forward. – less
Fun Workplace
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Oshtemo, MIMarch 6, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunches, vacation time after a couple of months working their, you can make your own schedule
Cons: short breaks
The best part of the job was my Team Lead she was amazing. The employees were decent. I learned basic banking skills such as helping customers with their banking needs and wants helping them with re-ordering a debt card or a stolen card, making sure when they went on vacation they would have a note in the account letting the next person that worked – more... on that account if any fraudulent activity happened they would know if or not the customer was out of the country or not. Loans, interest rates etc. The experience with PNC wasnt as i was hoping but it has made me understand banking a lot more than i did before i worked there. – less
A good company to work for. Highly recommended.
Work Leader (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: employee friendly
Cons: too long of a daily commute
A good company to work for. I would recommend this to a friend.

About PNC Corporation

The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) is a diversified financial services companies in the United States, with businesses – Read more