PNC Corporation Employee Reviews

very stressful
Client Associate/ Teller supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2017
The employee turnover with staffing in very bad lot of under staffing issues. employee not given all the proper work tools in order to be productive daily.
Pros
benefits are awesome
Cons
management staff
I didn't want to leave
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 31, 2017
Some of the greatest people work at PNC. By now all the former National City way of thinking has been weeded out or brought to it's knees. I didn't want to leave, but change came.
Pros
The culture sets the tone how your working life will go, You will be forced to learn and understand policy.
Cons
It's near impossible to be promoted. PNC always hires external EVPs.
Tbd
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  600 Grant Street Pittsburgh PAApril 7, 2014
• Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware request to resolve problems.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
• Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
• Setup /troubleshoot & resolve problems with Lotus notes for users
Pros
Tbd
Cons
Tbd
Comfortable Work Setting w/Professional Team Members
IT PM - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 13, 2013
Change Management PM assignment was an interesting project assignment that increased my collaboration skills with other PMs, Developers, BA's/QA/Production Team to easily move changes for a large project through the system.
Worked with team members who were willing to answer questions and provide insight into how and what procedures and applications were used easily ramped up my productivity.
Management was open and willing to provide feedback to enhance knowledge and productivity.

Having the ability to work on my own but also get assistance when questions arose to move a project forward.
Pros
the people and working through similar sdlc processes
Cons
wish the contract was longer
Fun Workplace
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshtemo, MIMarch 6, 2013
The best part of the job was my Team Lead she was amazing. The employees were decent. I learned basic banking skills such as helping customers with their banking needs and wants helping them with re-ordering a debt card or a stolen card, making sure when they went on vacation they would have a note in the account letting the next person that worked on that account if any fraudulent activity happened they would know if or not the customer was out of the country or not. Loans, interest rates etc. The experience with PNC wasnt as i was hoping but it has made me understand banking a lot more than i did before i worked there.
Pros
1 hour lunches, vacation time after a couple of months working their, you can make your own schedule
Cons
short breaks
A good company to work for. Highly recommended.
Work Leader (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 28, 2013
A good company to work for. I would recommend this to a friend.
Pros
employee friendly
Cons
too long of a daily commute

Want to know more about PNC Corporation?

Ask a question