PNC Financial Services Group Employee Reviews

Found 3,670 reviews matching the search
Large company
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 1, 2017
A lot of opportunity for growth with the most opportunity in their headquarters. They provide flexibility in working from home depending on the department you work in. They promote an inclusive environment.
Fun place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYAugust 31, 2017
They're very pushy with sales . It's like you're almost begging the customer to sign up for a credit card and etc. I loved my customers and my job. The only thing that was stressful was sells. Your job depended on it.
Pros
I love the people I worked with
Cons
Branch manager was very snobby and only cared about her wealthy customers
It was a summer internship
Intern Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 31, 2017
With the internship, it was meant to be a ten week interview on both sides and after spending my time there I did not enjoy being there. I never saw my boss, the work was almost non existent. I waited weeks for software and I had to figure out how to work for the company on my own. PNC has a lot of positive going for them but the experience I had there was unbelievably unproductive.
Review
Employee Relations Info Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 31, 2017
There was quite a lot of opportunity to advance and learn skills on the job. Good benefits. I met a lot of very good people working there and have since kept some as my friends after leaving PNC. I loved that PNC allows their employees to volunteer during work hours. I also took the opportunity many times volunteering during working hours and still was paid for the hours I was away from work. I like their Grow up Great program.
Pros
Benefits, time off, inclusion, advancement
Cons
Many managers for such small groups of employees in my experience.
No room for internals
Teller (Former Employee) –  DelawareAugust 31, 2017
I applied for multiple positions and was never offered a permanent position even though I never did any wrong as a temporary. They have a tendency to look at outside applicants more than internals.
Good Work Life Balance
Financial Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Viera, FLAugust 30, 2017
Low pay but if you are a strong seller you can make great incentive quarterly and for great customer service. A typical day includes outbound calling clients and setting appointments. Upper management always wants more from you without giving you the "title" you might deserve and still wants you to complete your own goals. If you don't like sells stay away.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
low pay, stressful, high pressure sells
Fast Past
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJAugust 30, 2017
Fast Past, Competative all the time. Expectations were very high with no real rewards. Loved meeting all my clients. Had many managers while I was employed by PNC. No real leadership that you could connect with and push you along.
Pros
Love customer service
Cons
so many banks
Horrible place to work
NA- Senior Loan Closing Analyst- Commercial (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 30, 2017
Horrible place to work. No respect, everyone's replaceable attitude. No advancement opportunities or promotions given. Not one team building activity in over 3 years.
very poor managment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 30, 2017
instead of offering more traing or allowing you to switch to a new manager while in training knowing there were issues between you and the managre they just let you go and then they black ball you from applying for 6 months and other people wont give you the time of day in an interview because your reseaning for being let go is its just not gonna work...
Pros
health benifits mostly freindly people
Cons
if the manager you are assined dont get along with you you are done
Best Company
Teller Supervisor/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJAugust 29, 2017
I enjoyed my time working for this company. Being able to work at a fast pace and talking and engaging with customers. While helping them with their finances.
Very stressful place to work
Teller Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 29, 2017
Very micro-management place. Little advance not much to choose from and a load of work from the moment you step in to the door until your finish. Not team work.
Pros
I didn't find one yet
Cons
Short brakes, heath care very expensive, not insentive
poor management
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  London, OHAugust 29, 2017
rude co workers, poor management, no parking, long hours only 1 day a week off, poor hr and response hr team, will never work there again, do not recommend
Computer Skills
Consumer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Brecksville, OHAugust 29, 2017
This job helped me inhance my computer skils and strengthen my typing abilities. The environment is ok and the peers are great and helpful. Everyone des their best to maintain.
Great place to learn
Analyst - Portfolio Management (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 29, 2017
PNC's a great place to start your career and to get exposure to different lines of businesses (verticals) within the bank. The culture is very relaxed and managers are very understanding.
Pros
Great place to learn
Cons
City and compensation
Summary
Branch Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, IL 62208August 29, 2017
Company overall is a great company to work for. Good work-life balance, culture, and i have learned a lot about networking with individuals. Love working at PNC Bank.
Amazing place to work
Account Service Representative-Tier II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 29, 2017
PNC was a amazing place to work. from the account holders, to the managers and also peers!! it was very fun and they also showed appreciation to the people who work for them
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing that i can think of
productive work place
Senior Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJAugust 29, 2017
Very fast paced at times. I learned all areas of the check incoding department. Management could be poor at times. The hardest part of the job was when it was slow and learning to deal with different people as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was the job became like a second family.
Balanced worklife
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springboro, OHAugust 29, 2017
There was always a great worklife balanace and the company was always sending out things to be involved in on a large scale for community involvement for the employees it was fantastic. You really felt like you had a family at work.
Banking
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAAugust 29, 2017
Great bank with great products for customers. Incentive based pay so it does not work in small town settings. Management is solid. Daily grind to generate new business.
Pros
Retirement: 401K and Pension
Cons
Salary
just work- ( Receivables Management)
Employee (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJAugust 28, 2017
Very high in discrimination, poor management style specially among supervisors hiding their inefficiencies by coercing employees who are knowledgeable of the job, very poor in giving training, and follow-up; supports/patronizes harassment/bullying on the floor. No advancement. Supervisors themselves do not follow the company policies with regards to processing of customers accounts-HIPAA violations.
Cons
discrimination, do not follow procedures; patronizes bullying

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PNC Financial Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.

PNC Financial Services Group Reviews by Location