- Primary responsibility is to assist in the management of the quality management system. This includes quality system requirements including test and inspection plans and product reliability, supplier quality program, risk management and to ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2008.
- Reviews quality standards, tolerances, and engineering changes.
- Investigate, establish, and implement requirements for inspection and testing methods, techniques, equipment, and facilities.
- Monitors quality feedback data to identify opportunities for process improvements and participates in the improvement efforts.
- Assist internal audit program and conduct internal audits as needed.
- Investigate and recommend alternatives to product designs and manufacturing methods.
- Performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
- Participate as a member of product planning and product implementation team.
- Participant and/or champion for Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) process.
- Work directly with customers to resolve quality issues.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering, quality or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the quality engineering field or in a related area.
- Proficient in the use and practical application of statistical methods, problem solving.
- Strong SPC Knowledge and application experience.
- Understanding of machining and assembly processes.
- Measurement Equipment knowledge and application experience.
- ISO system knowledge and application/auditing experience.
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve quality issues.
- Strong Communication skills.
Indeed - 8 months ago