Pocket Change Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
productive fun workplace with a good work load
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  rotterdam mallMay 22, 2012
I had a good time working at PCX. It is a nice store with nice people and great benefits. A typical day at work included fixing the clothes on the floor, assisting customers with any help they may need, I learned there is much more to run a store than the bare minimun it is hard work, the mangement was okay, my co-workers were helpful and great to work with, the most enjoyable part of the job was the discounts and helping the customers find what they needed.
Pros
working in the mall, great lunch breaks, nice atomsphere
Cons
nothing
fun and challenging place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJuly 20, 2014
• My responsibilities include making daily banks for myself and attendants, dropping deposits at the end of shifts, reconciling and accounting for attendants overage and shortages, perform weekly inventories and collections, provide excellent customer service, maintain a safe and positive atmosphere for customers and staff, help new hires fill out paperwork, open and close store, maintained overall appearance of store and back office, delegate responsibilities to attendants, assist in scheduling and provide attendants with an empathetic ear.
Fun
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIMay 18, 2013
Great job for tech savvy folks
pay was decent
free tokens for employees every week

4.3