Pocket Change Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Amazing place to work at.
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CAJune 2, 2015
A typical dar at Pocket Change was very nice ! , i learned a lot there , how to receive merchandise, stock everything, management was great they would always try to keep us happy, the hardest part of my day working at Pocket Change was to maintain everything clean since store would get busy and i could be sometimes the only one on the sales floor , i would always love to help the kids who would go to buy candies and toys at the store.
Pros
Amaizing environment.
fun and challenging place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJuly 20, 2014
• My responsibilities include making daily banks for myself and attendants, dropping deposits at the end of shifts, reconciling and accounting for attendants overage and shortages, perform weekly inventories and collections, provide excellent customer service, maintain a safe and positive atmosphere for customers and staff, help new hires fill out paperwork, open and close store, maintained overall appearance of store and back office, delegate responsibilities to attendants, assist in scheduling and provide attendants with an empathetic ear.
productive fun workplace with a good work load
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  rotterdam mallMay 22, 2012
I had a good time working at PCX. It is a nice store with nice people and great benefits. A typical day at work included fixing the clothes on the floor, assisting customers with any help they may need, I learned there is much more to run a store than the bare minimun it is hard work, the mangement was okay, my co-workers were helpful and great to work with, the most enjoyable part of the job was the discounts and helping the customers find what they needed.
Pros
working in the mall, great lunch breaks, nice atomsphere
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pocket Change. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3