Pocono Medical Center, located in East Stroudsburg, PA, has an opportunity for an experienced professional to provide day-to-day leadership and oversight of operations for our Community Care Network.
Ensure the coordination of patient centered care by developing, implementing and executing strategies for the network while also building the network through intense community involvement.
- PA licensed RN
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field; BSN desired
- At least 5 yrs of progressive management experience in healthcare, case management or related field
- Demonstrated ability to build effective internal and external partnerships; implement work plans; use key performance indicators to drive outcomes; and set a direction in the face of uncertainty (i.e. health reform)
- Professional knowledge of business and management theory and practice
- Display excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills
- Case management and chronic disease management experience highly preferred
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For almost 100 years, Pocono Medical Center has been serving our community, enriching the lives of not only our area residents, but also the many people who have built careers with us. Located between New York City and Philadelphia in the scenic Pocono Mountains, we’ve steadily grown from a small general hospital to a 247-bed regional medical center.