Pocono Health System, located in East Stroudsburg, PA, has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic leader to run our growing multi-specialty practices including front and back office operations, practice flow and billing/coding operations.
Oversee all staff and activities to ensure patient satisfaction while seeking to increase revenue so that the practice may operate effectively and develop new programs. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies as well as with the health system’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 yrs of practice experience or 10 yrs of direct experience as a Practice Manager/Administrator
- Surgery Practice and/or Urgent Care experience a huge PLUS
- Familiarity with CPTIV and ICD9 coding
- Supervisory experience
- Team player and go-getter with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with management, physicians, staff and patients
- Experience in a multi-practice with multiple locations preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of practice management systems and EMR’s desired
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For almost 100 years, Pocono Medical Center has been serving our community, enriching the lives of not only our area residents, but also the many people who have built careers with us. Located between New York City and Philadelphia in the scenic Pocono Mountains, we’ve steadily grown from a small general hospital to a 247-bed regional medical center.