Podiatry Office Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very easy working environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAAugust 8, 2017
Loved working here the people were amazing the owner of the practice was really about loving what he does he was always willing to teach us new things as he also learned
Pros
Great people
Its a job
Medical Assistant/Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 26, 2017
Learned a lot from the doctor. co workers were great. Travel was ok. Work environment could have been better. Patients are wonderful. It was a fulfilling job.
Amazing work place!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2017
The doctor was so great,the staff and patients made going to each day the best feeling ever. The office was always clean and so welcoming.
Podiatry Assistance
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 9, 2016
A typical day at work would be to assist and educate patients about their foot condition. I learned how important it is to take care of one's feet. The office was owned and managed by the Doctor. My co-workers were very nice. The hardest part would be to see the patients struggle with pain and the need of going through surgery. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see patients comfortable with the foot improvement.
Pros
Foot improvement
Cons
Difficulty improving foot condition.
Educational, fast pace work enviroment
Podiatry Tech/MA, with xray (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 9, 2016
The office I currently work for is a fast pace office with responsibilities including scheduling patients, rooming patients, assisting Doctors in exams,cutting toe nails, paperwork and much more. I have learned a lot. I like treating wounds and diabetic wounds and helping educate patients about their diabetes. I get along with my co-workers well,wish i could take them with me. I love my patients. Because I see some of them on a regular basis its hard not to become attached to them.
Busy and fast paced podiatry office in Queens
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bayside, NYJanuary 31, 2016
A typical day at work is extremely busy and fast paced.I have learned how to multitask because of the volume of patients I encountered on a daily basis. I worked for multiple Podiatrist each with a very large following. The office is very large and I have had the opportunity to work with many co-workers throughout the years. I was responsible for answering multiple phone lines, entering confidential medical information for each patient, getting authorizations for different procedures through multiple insurance companies, along with day to day administrative tasks.
learning enviorment
Front desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 29, 2015
great place to work learned new things everyday. i learned how to work the front desk and check the medical paperwork as well
Fast paced
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New york, NYJuly 30, 2014
A typical day at work is fast paced and can be hectic at times but is extremely rewarding when the patients tell me thank you. I love to see the patients that come in leave our office feeling better.
Pros
rewarding feeling
Cons
unsteady hours, unsteady wages
Fast Paced Workflow
Online Medical Records Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Kenmore, New YorkJanuary 28, 2014
I liked holding this job because it was a fast paced and demanding job that gave me the opportunity to meet new people and network.
Productive, fast pace working environment. Team work atmosphere.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 26, 2012
Positive working enviroment, dependable Doctors. Friendly patients, close to other offices and stores.
Pros
fexiable with patients and staff
Cons
n/a