Podiatry Employee Reviews

loved this place
Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 8, 2016
This was were I first fell in love with surgery. I loved working here and wished I could have stayed. Co workers were wonderful.
diaster waiting to happen
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 7, 2016
worst place ever to work for I would never recommend anyone to work or become a patient of this practice. If you want to work at a dog daycare then this may be the place for you.
Challenging Work Environment
Front Office /Back Office Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 7, 2015
Each day was different. thoroughly enjoyed caring for the patients and learning the aspects of the Medical Administrative Field. We were assigned positions the morning of arrival and those are the positions we held each day. A large portion of the day was utilized to obtain patient information and referrals for further treatment. Also obtaining pre-authorizations from insurance vendors.
Pros
Exciting work environment no day was the same
Cons
used papercharts very difficult hgh turn over rate
great team work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 18, 2014
Nice and cooperative coworkers. I like a my schedule, from 8:00am to 4:00 pm.
We work with a very nice Doctor. He was always on time and
work very hard.
I like to work with schedule and claims.
Pros
great hours
Cons
nothing
Doctor was unorganized so staff was always at fault not a good introduction to new career
Medical Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJuly 29, 2014
My review of Podiatry Ltd was one that prepared me for multi-tasking and keeping customers happy regardless of situation of staff. Things were always being shuffled around in office and we had to keep professionalism in adversity .
Pros
lunchings were fed and met different represenatives from different companies
Cons
wasn't paid for overtime and critisised at all times by dr office manager tried to make up for it
Not a good job when you are fresh out of school
Head Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAFebruary 28, 2014
The Doctor work ethics could be better. As well as the office manager everyone needs to be taught Professional Communication and understand HIPPA.
A good place to work if you don't have kids
Medical Assistant Academy (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PADecember 6, 2013
This is a good place to work if you don't have a family. There is potential for unlimited overtime however for those that have families they are not considerate of your schedule. They do have you come in early, stay late, and even work weekends even if you explain you are not able to. They do compensate with medical benefits to some degree however they are not fair with their wages.
Pros
free lunch on wednesdays
Cons
uncompromising with schedule
productive and fun
East Valley Foot and Ankle Specialist (Former Employee) –  mesa, azNovember 26, 2013
I started at EVFA had a great working experience. Had an excellent management staff until our office manager relocated back to her home state then the assistant took her position and it then became a office of caos and disorginization.
Pros
great doctors
Cons
current management not a good fit
Horrible place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAOctober 14, 2013
It was mental torment everyday, and the boss is not family - oriented
School success
Medical Office Specialist (externship) (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 9, 2013
I had a great time at the Podiatry Center of Richmond. I learned many things in regards to the medical world. Feet were the emphasis and I learned a great deal. I excelled in customer satisfaction and left this company with a great recommendation.
Pros
free education
Cons
this was only an externship.

Want to know more about Podiatry?

Ask a question
It was a Productive and Fast workplace.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJanuary 15, 2013
A typical day at work begins at 8am starting with pulling patient charts, escorting them to their room and starting their updated chart notes about why they are being seen or determining whether it is a follow-up. Management taught me about the proper COMP notes for certain diagnosis and that certain rules have to be set in the workplace for everyone to do thier job. Most of my co-workers were hardworking and some were unreliable which made work harder. The hardest part of my job is trying to finish my task and someone elses. The most enjoyable part of my job was making patients feel better before the left our office.
Pros
lunch-ins
Cons
short breaks, unreliable co-workers
Work ethics
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAMarch 29, 2012
My first job through a high school program. Hard working but caring staff. Taught me work ethics to help me in the future.