Point Park University

Point Park University Employer Reviews

Exciting and rewarding place to work.
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAOctober 5, 2013
Pros: education, understanding management and faculty, fun environment, access to activities and gym, beautiful camplus
Cons: horrible parking
The staff at the University are not replaceable. The dynamic of learning on a daily basis is very rewarding and I viewed as a job perk.
Management is very kind and knowledgeable about their career. This University is ever growing and will be an urban powerhouse within the next five years.
Typical chain reasturant atmosphere
Electronics / Computer Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 24, 2013
Worked there as a server, dish washer, prep cook. It is a fine work environment that is what you make of it
Productive and fun place to work
Graduate Assistant NSET Department (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 23, 2013
The people at the university are amazing to work around. Everyone is very well enculturated and educated. I have learned so much about lab work and administrative from the others.
Excellent place to work/teach
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 6, 2013
The university is highly focused on student success and offers tremendous support system for instructors and employees.
Internship at Point Park
Internship (Former Employee), 201 Wood St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222June 3, 2013
A typical day at Point park was to say hello to my mentor and everyday i tell him is something we should do today. My mentor gave me a task and that task was to answer the phone when a customer calls, cloning an hard drive, delivering the mail to the mail office
Enjoyed my experience
Full-Time Student (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 13, 2012
I enjoyed my student experience at Point Park. I was pleasantly surprised at the strength of the academic program that I was enrolled in and the professors who guided me through it.
Fun work place
Admissions Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PaFebruary 13, 2012
Work study job while in school. Fun and interesting job. Very hands on. Loved meeting all kinds of people.