PointServ is a leading provider of new technology solutions in the mortgage lending industry sourcing information verification unlike anything before — an instant income, tax, and asset verification platform delivered as a service that helps financial institutions and lenders transform the way they execute the lending process.
PointServ is looking for motivated, high energy, Pre-Sales Consultants providing mortgage qualification solutions for banks and financial institutions. A Pre-Sales Executive would contact warm leads - driving sales and conversion rates. After performing the sales pre-qualification the relationship is transferred to the appropriate Senior Sales Executive.
- Identify new customers for PointServ solutions
- Present PointServ’s value proposition to customers and partners
- Present Pointserv platforms to executives and technical management
- Understand the customer's high-level business challenges
- Represent PointServ to clients with a positive and professional image
- Match Pointserv solutions to customer's business and technical requirements
- Drive the adoption of PointServ solutions within targeted accounts
- Maintain a professional dialogue with customers as you are their first impression
- Must meet or exceed quota
- Retain and update customer contact and activity records
- Complete and pass a background check
- College degree required
- Minimum of 2 years inside sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience analyzing and resolving customer service issues
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to change
- Strong computer knowledge
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Exercise strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-start and work independently
- Pass criminal and financial background check
The Pre-Sales Consultant position has the potential to develop into a Senior Sales Executive.