PointBank Employee Reviews

Sr. Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pilot Point, TXFebruary 9, 2016
Community bank atmosphere. Management is friendly and easy to work with. Co-workers are friendly and work as a team. Training is a large part of the culture.
Decent employer that cares about their community
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Aubrey, TXAugust 27, 2013
A typical day's work consists of doing customer transactions, assisting tellers with questions, responding to customer concerns/complaints in a postive, understanding manner, balancing cash drawers, ATM, and vault; keeping up with policies and procedures, ensuring that the bank functions/tasks are completed on a daily basis.

What I have learned from this experience is to have more confidence in myself with decision making.

The management at this particular branch has been great.

My co-workers have been great. I only hope that I am blessed to work with such great people in my next place of employment.

The hardest part of this job has been remembering all of the rules/regulations that the bank must follow and making sure all tellers are abiding by them, as well as dealing with the consequences of a high turnover rate.

The most enjoyable aspect of this job is that, for once, I do not have a manager that micromanages. I know what my job duties are and what the deadlines are. I am proactive in making sure they are done on time. I also enjoy the interaction with customers.
Pros
Great commute, healthcare
Cons
High turnover rate, low pay for the amount/type of responsibilities that are taken on
Small bank and a good learning enviroment
Head Teller / Personal Banking Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TexasMarch 5, 2012
PointBank was a small bank, with very little room for growth and advancement.
Pros
nice friendly enviroment to work
Cons
limited room for growth and advancement
It was a great place to work.
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Aubrey, TXDecember 9, 2014
The employees I worked with were very friendly and there is room for advancement.

Want to know more about PointBank?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PointBank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8