PointBank Employee Reviews

I enjoy my job
Cash Management Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 18, 2017
I enjoy my job, but currently am in a stage in life that I'd like to make more and better my career. I am now going to begin seeking high compensation.
Hard to beat
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXJuly 17, 2017
Great people inside of an amazing culture and a true community bank that treats their customers as their highest asset. Work environments like this are hard to find and opportunities are everywhere for those who put their best foot forward.
Pros
Great benefits and pay, ongoing community involvement
Sr. Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pilot Point, TXFebruary 9, 2016
Community bank atmosphere. Management is friendly and easy to work with. Co-workers are friendly and work as a team. Training is a large part of the culture.
It was a great place to work.
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Aubrey, TXDecember 9, 2014
The employees I worked with were very friendly and there is room for advancement.
Decent employer that cares about their community
Head Teller (Current Employee) –  Aubrey, TXAugust 27, 2013
A typical day's work consists of doing customer transactions, assisting tellers with questions, responding to customer concerns/complaints in a postive, understanding manner, balancing cash drawers, ATM, and vault; keeping up with policies and procedures, ensuring that the bank functions/tasks are completed on a daily basis.

What I have learned from this experience is to have more confidence in myself with decision making.

The management at this particular branch has been great.

My co-workers have been great. I only hope that I am blessed to work with such great people in my next place of employment.

The hardest part of this job has been remembering all of the rules/regulations that the bank must follow and making sure all tellers are abiding by them, as well as dealing with the consequences of a high turnover rate.

The most enjoyable aspect of this job is that, for once, I do not have a manager that micromanages. I know what my job duties are and what the deadlines are. I am proactive in making sure they are done on time. I also enjoy the interaction with customers.
Pros
Great commute, healthcare
Cons
High turnover rate, low pay for the amount/type of responsibilities that are taken on
Small bank and a good learning enviroment
Head Teller / Personal Banking Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TexasMarch 5, 2012
PointBank was a small bank, with very little room for growth and advancement.
Pros
nice friendly enviroment to work
Cons
limited room for growth and advancement