PointBank

PointBank Employer Reviews

Decent employer that cares about their community
Head Teller (Current Employee), Aubrey, TXAugust 27, 2013
Pros: great commute, healthcare
Cons: high turnover rate, low pay for the amount/type of responsibilities that are taken on
A typical day's work consists of doing customer transactions, assisting tellers with questions, responding to customer concerns/complaints in a postive, understanding manner, balancing cash drawers, ATM, and vault; keeping up with policies and procedures, ensuring that the bank functions/tasks are completed on a daily basis.

What I have learned from this experience is to have more confidence in myself with decision making.

The management at this particular branch has been great.

My co-workers have been great. I only hope that I am blessed to work with such great people in my next place of employment.

The hardest part of this job has been remembering all of the rules/regulations that the bank must follow and making sure all tellers are abiding by them, as well as dealing with the consequences of a high turnover rate.

The most enjoyable aspect of this job is that, for once, I do not have a manager that micromanages. I know what my job duties are and what the deadlines are. I am proactive in making sure they are done on time. I also enjoy the interaction with customers.
Small bank and a good learning enviroment
Head Teller / Personal Banking Assistant (Former Employee), Lewisville, TexasMarch 5, 2012
Pros: nice friendly enviroment to work
Cons: limited room for growth and advancement
PointBank was a small bank, with very little room for growth and advancement.