Polaris Industries Employee Review

View all Polaris Industries reviews

Big Company with Family Atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Vermillion, SDMarch 23, 2014
I have enjoyed working at Polaris thus far, the level of flexibility and friendliness has allowed me to attend classes and work. Everyone on the management team understands the importance of employee happiness with various events in honor of the work we do. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to see the results of your own success in the workplace.

Other Polaris Industries Employee Reviews

Good pay and benefits
Painting Department (Current Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IAFebruary 19, 2018
Overall an ok place to work. Hours per week can be unpredictable. The insurance benefits are ok. The profit sharing bonuses are decent. They have employee appreciation events through out the year.
Pros
Employer lunches provided at times.
Cons
Lack of work at times
Great Company, Love What we Build, Challenging work, Good people
Painter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Roseau, MNFebruary 15, 2018
I have had mostly all good experiences working for Polaris. Just a wonderful company. I take pride in my role in building the most awesome off-road vehicles on the planet. I work with a great team of people with a single goal in mind; delivering the an awesome product to all the great people that drive Polaris. It's a family. Innovative, working hard, walking away from my job at the end of the day feeling like I put it all on the floor. Sense of satisfaction. Been working for Polaris for 3 years and can honestly say that I like this job better then any other job I've ever had. Definitely recommended. Build it, drive it, live it is not just words.
Pros
Great product, Competitive pay, Awesome people!
Cons
There will always be people you don't get along with anywhere you go.