Polaris Pazarlama Employee Reviews

its a decent place to work
helper/ mud dog (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXMarch 2, 2015
its great if you don't like to be at home for many months with non adequate pay for it. I got a decent pay but was never home as much as I needed to be.
Work is Work - A person needs to at least like what they do!
Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Milford, IADecember 18, 2014
Work is how ever you deliver your performance of duties that's the easy part. Go in and do what needs to be done. Everyone needs to work to make a wage, But we all have to at least get along sometimes it is hard because of the people that you have to work by, for the most part if you can separate yourself from what I call the "work politics" from the (the complainers). This might mean you will stand alone then be ok with that; all will go well. Then you might have to endure condemnation for doing so depends on how maturely strong you are. It is some of your co-workers that can make you or brake you. Really companies don't care if their employees get along, as long as their making money, as long has they have a temp service it is becoming a revolving door. I see the bad behavior being rewarded. Factory work is changing from what it ever use to be. The work place use to be about family....There was Pride in that. People use to get along or at least try too. Not any more!! Why is that??
Pros
the work wasn't bad, the money was good
Cons
your worked like a robot, family is thrown out the window, there is no security in being a temp employee, it takes to long to be rolled over to be a company employee.
Good place to maintain work/life balance
Programmer Analyst-Unix scripting Developer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 8, 2014
Polaris has good client base and projects in Financial sector. It has to get clients in other sectors as well.
Pros
project managers are good and helpful
Cons
resource management has to be improved a lot.
Small company during the technology boom
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 29, 2013
I was hired right after completing my computer programming course,

I was given the opportunity to learn a lot about the custom software development process and business.

I enjoyed interacting with clients to extract their operational procedures that needed to be automated. I enjoyed designing the user interface and functions of the system.

The hardest part of the job was presenting software on deadlines to the client when it did not work properly.
Pros
designing software interfaces and functionality
Cons
facing the client when things did not work to their expectations.
Promises Promises Promises
Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuart FLJuly 14, 2013
They promise you advancement, but don't follow through. Sure they make it fun but if you have a family life, you will never see them. You will be a part of the gossip train and if you leave, be prepared to hire a lawyer to get your last paycheck. High turn over rate, but it is honestly no surprise. You don't make even close to the salary you are promised in their pyramid train. When you add up your time vs your sales, you are making 3.00 an hour.
Pros
see new products
Cons
lies and desciet
Staying active
Recieving (Current Employee) –  Vermillion, SDMarch 22, 2013
It's a place that is always active. Always moving around to get product out the door. It's never boring.

Want to know more about Polaris Pazarlama?

Ask a question