We are currently looking for a Web and Graphic Designer to assist our Creative team.
In this role, you will handle the design and production of websites and assist in designing print marketing materials.
- Must be confident to create multiple websites from concept to launch.
- Assist the Creative Team with design projects, such as marketing materials, from concept to completion.
- As a member of the creative team, you must be ready and willing to take on a wide variety of projects and back up other designers, as needed.
- Assist the creative team with the preparation of files for web/print, as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of experience conceptualizing and designing for both web and print collateral materials (experience can be internship, freelance and/or professional combined.)
- Experience in Web & Print Creative/Design
- HTML/CSS familiar as they apply to Web pages.
- Must be well versed in Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) in a PC environment.
- Must have experience creating web graphics including extensive knowledge of file formats, resolution, and re-sizing of images.
- Preferred Print production experience.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well-organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have an understanding of corporate branding and be conscious of web restrictions.
- High level of time - and project-management skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly and confidently with clients to determine their visual communication needs, present ideas, and take a project from start to finish.
- Be familiar with and able to deliver fresh graphics that are consistent with the most recent internet trends.
- Manage content, site updates, and design modifications for our corporate site
- Create user interface design changes and wire frame mock-ups for ongoing site enhancements
- Design, code - technical aspects to ensure a stable, well-designed, effective, up-to-date, and properly maintained web presence
- Coordinate responses in time critical situations
- Bachelor’s degree in UI Design , Graphic Design or related degree. Can also be near completion of a degree.
- Experience and strong proficiency using HTML, CSS, and jQuery coding
- General knowledge of web related technologies and server applications
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Indeed - 12 months ago