The Pole Position Raceway Marketing Manager develops, coordinates and implements marketing programs, campaigns and promotional efforts. The Marketing Manager initiates activities to expand ‘brand awareness, drive growth and coordinates closely with the management team to support all types of marketing endeavors of the organization.
- Executes marketing plan and promotions with vendors, sponsors and partners to ensure that all attributes and offerings of plan and promotions are realized
- Assists in relationship management with partners, sponsors and industry affliates
- Maintains website representation including calendar, FB integration, banners, search engine optimization and promotions
- Utilizing corporate templates, creates collateral, sales kits, ads, promotional materials and email blasts
- Maintains representation on internet including google, tourism sites, blogging, and local and national entertainment internet sites to drive P2R awareness
- Responsible for the execution and communication of fund-raising and charitable contributions made to community, foundations and “those in need”.
- Execution of CRM strategy supporting in-house CRM system including the integration of external databases and lists and delivery of correspondence to customers, partners, and vendors maintained within
- Develops plans for support and coordination of external events including local festivals, partner events and industry tradeshows
- Support for internal and external marketing communications including liason to PR firm
- Creation of new partner promotions to drive brand identity, community give-back and good neighbor messaging
Educational and Qualifications/Skills
- At least 1-3 years of marketing experience with preference in the entertainment, retail or event – planning industries Strong communication, interpersonal and creative skills with ability to take initiative and work independently to ensure projects are completed and timelines are met
- Knowledge and experience with print, social media, broadcast, community out-reach and prospective business to business partner communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- Excellent computer-related and social media skills including Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Google Analytics, Outlook and CRM systems with desire to learn new programs and offerings at they relate to position.
If you are interested in joining this exciting, growth & team oriented company, please contact us ASAP
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pole Position Raceway was created in September 2005 in Corona, California, by co-founders Jason Williams and Ken Faught. The growth and...